boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
The boxxe warehouse is located at Unit 25, Greenpark Business Centre, Goose Lane, Sutton-on-the-Forest, York, YO61 1ET
To assist with the development of the Service Delivery team within the Logistics department, to meet the ever growing and evolving needs of the business.
The control and movement of stock, efficient and accurate delivery of orders to customers within the long term and ad hoc projects the department delivers.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
You could be helping a colleague asset tagging a small order or fulfilling a large Service delivery contract for an important customer either way these tasks are integral to the Company’s success and business development that drives growth from new business and revenue.
What you’ll be doing
- Goods Receipt, Bar-coding and asset tagging.
- Where required design, create and print asset tags for projects.
- Stock Control and Asset management at an intermediate level for all projects.
- Stock Allocation & Picking.
- Packing & Despatching.
- Management of the tickets in the Logistics Service Delivery in box.
- Managing the tickets with in Service Now for the relevant projects.
- To assist with the Security Aspects of packing and the delivery of IA requirements within relevant projects.
- Successfully deliver small ad hoc asset tagging, HD and memory replacement orders.
- Focus on good data collection for customers.
- General Housekeeping & Storage Control.
- Focus on good Health and Safety within the area.
- Building development knowledge to grow within boxxe and support our future plans.
- Work alongside Warehouse teams to provide development capability
- Working on both customer and boxxe projects.
- Working on a number of small service orders/projects independently.
- Work within budgets and timelines
- Work to a target to be defined once in the role.
- Gain experience to an intermediate level on the evolving daily services the team delivers.
- Gain experience and manage the asset and consumables within Service Now for each project.
What experience we think you’ll need
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge of Word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills
- To be self motivated and be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise work
- Experience of working within a pressured environment
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and show attention to detail
- To have a good customer focus
- Due to the nature of the work, some heavy lifting may be involved
- Previous experience in the IT industry is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of Warehousing and Logistics’ procedures is desirable but not essential
- Qualifications relevant to the role is desirable but not essential
- Folk Lift training/certificate is desirable but not essential
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)