boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences. We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
You’ll be working alongside the Head of Internal Systems to develop customisations and enhancements that will improve the overall functionality and efficiency of the boxxe systems. We’ll need you to use your creativity and logic to build solutions that will optimise the way that we operate. Ideally, you’ll have some working experience in a similar role but more important to us is your aptitude and attitude
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Technology is at the core of boxxe’s identity, and the Digital Operations team is leading the development of our digital systems. Developing core platforms that we run our business on, you’ll be instrumental in enabling us to continue to deliver an outstanding digital experience to our customers and our boxxers.
What you’ll be doing
- Development, customisation and integrations with our ERP – Oracle NetSuite and other core systems.
- Gathering and analysing requirements from users, prioritising and delivering development work, which may include but is not limited to data management, platform integration, process automation, reporting and dashboards.
- Supporting the business in producing new, and refining existing, processes, functionality and continual improvement to our systems.
- Contribute to and help develop the IT strategic architecture and business use of systems and their integration with other platforms.
- Manage and support the rollout of new modules, upgrades or enhancements on our systems.
- Test and evaluate new functionality, modules, integrations and upgrades within our development environments.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience in a similar role, developing integrations and understanding cloud system technologies
- Experience working with stakeholders and users to understand system requirements
- An understanding of finance, logistics and other business processes
- Ability to create functional requirements documents, process & data flows and end user documentation
- Data integration and management experience, with security at the forefront to maintain confidentiality and integrity of data
- An ability to think creatively to solve problems and to learn on the job as new challenges arise
- Technical and working knowledge of common integration methods utilising REST and SOAP APIs, with Token Based, OAuth 1 & 2 and OpenID Connect authentication and authorization.
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I actually find the company fantastic to work for. They are fully supportive of everything and provide quality updates on any changes to the workplace on a regular basis."
Anonymous boxxe Employee