Here at boxxe, we see ourselves as challengers that are dedicated to making technology human. This means rethinking how we work across our teams to support business growth. As part of the boxxe Public Sector sales team, you will play a vital role in scaling our fast-growing technology company.
We are looking for a focused and proactive Internal Account Manager to enhance our largest sales team. As an Internal Account Manager you’ll be dealing with some of our most interesting and demanding customers and will work on IT projects spanning almost all of the leading technology providers. As such, you will be a great team player, have a hunger to learn about technology and the Defence sector, with a real people focus and a passion for great customer experience.
This role requires you to be in the office 3 days per week.
Joining an already successful team, your prime focus will be the day-to-day management, support, and development of a number of existing customer accounts. You will be working in partnership with a Senior Account Manager and supporting resources, to provide an excellent customer experience as well as to develop and enhance your sales development.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
You’ll promote boxxe’s expertise and capabilities, respond to customers’ requirements and needs, build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, and assist in the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers. Additionally, there will be the opportunity to develop new accounts, with support from Senior Account Managers, to aid professional development and career progression.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with your aligned account managers to support your customers on their technology transformation journey through providing an exceptional customer experience.
- To be able to identify sales opportunities that complement boxxe’s core capabilities and work with your account manager to advance them.
- Methodical and proactive base management, ensuring all renewals are forecast and managed effectively.
- Create professional, clear and effective written proposals, responses and quotations.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and current knowledge of the boxxe product and services portfolio.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers, partners and prospects through telephone and email communication driving improvements in customer satisfaction.
- Schedule appointments for account managers to meet with customers or for customers to attend sales presentations or events.
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply appropriate product and services knowledge to meet them.
- Build and maintain an accurate sales opportunity forecast together with your aligned account manager.
- Ensure customer and prospect records are maintained on the CRM system.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Pro-active mindset, with success in achieving sales or operation targets within a B2B technology sales environment.
- Desire to learn about information technology
- Articulate communicator developed negation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work in a systematic, structured way, plan and manage own time effectively.
- Evidence of working under pressure with attention to detail.
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information.
- Entrepreneurial spirit drive and determination to succeed in our fast-paced environment, with a track record of operating autonomously and succeeding in the face of change.
- You will be excited and passionate about boxxe’s mission and purpose, demonstrating a clear alignment to our values.
- Willingness to undergo security clearance.
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I actually find the company fantastic to work for. They are fully supportive of everything and provide quality updates on any changes to the workplace on a regular basis."
Anonymous boxxe Employee