Talented Back-End Developer - Join Our Digital Transformation Journey!
boxxe is on a mission to enable organizations to reach their full potential through technology. Join us as we undergo a significant digital transformation, becoming a leader in our industry. We're seeking talented Back-End Developers to help us build new capabilities and solve problems with technology.
Work alongside the Head of Internal Systems to enhance boxxe systems' functionality and efficiency. Your creativity and logic will shape our operations and drive optimization. While experience is valuable, we value your attitude and aptitude above all.
How You'll Contribute to the Big Picture:
boxxe's identity revolves around technology, and our Digital Operations team is at the forefront of developing our digital systems. By working on core platforms that drive our business, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering outstanding digital experiences to our customers and internal teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and customize Magento E-Commerce website and NetSuite ERP
- Analyse user requirements and prioritize development tasks, such as data management, integration, automation, reporting, and dashboards
- Support business by refining processes and driving system improvements
- Collaborate on IT strategic architecture and platform integration
- Manage and support rollout of new modules, upgrades, and enhancements
- Test and evaluate new functionality, modules, and integrations
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience with Magento 2 framework.
- Engage with stakeholders and understand system requirements
- Create functional requirements and process documentation
- Expertise in data integration and management
- Technical knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs, authentication, and authorization
- Proficiency in Linux CLI, nginx, Apache, Composer, and Varnish
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a leading company driving digital transformation
- Contribute to impactful projects
- Collaborate with a diverse team and foster innovation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)