Bilingual Executive Assistant
(English / French)
You are an experienced executive assistant with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. You are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness and transparency. You are an excellent communicator to native standards in both English and French, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a stickler for details, you are tech savvy, you excel at multitasking—and you do it all with a smile!
As a premium executive assistant company we set the standard for remote professionals. We are proudly certified as a Great Place to Work, and our accolades include being named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “50 Best Small Workplaces”, and Entrepreneur Magazine in their Entrepreneur 360 List as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America.” Military Friendly named us as part of the Top 10 Military Spouse Friendly Employers, and FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to watch for. We are also accredited by Flexa as a truly flexible employer.
We believe that it is possible to have a rewarding career that doesn’t conflict with your personal responsibilities and life choices. Our diverse team of business support specialists includes parents, military spouses, caregivers, and those with unique life situations where working remotely, part time and on a flexible schedule is not just a ‘nice to have’. As a woman owned business, we are intimately familiar with the challenges women and minorities face in the workplace and we are committed to maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all. And of course, as a remote-first company since our inception in 2012, we are long-time established experts at leading and succeeding in a remote work environment!
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning—visit our jobs page at https://boldly.com/jobs/
About the position
This is a rewarding long-term career opportunity to work alongside established Fortune 500 companies, senior-level executives, and successful business owners of small and medium size businesses as they make a greater impact in the world. As an executive assistant, you will have the opportunity to choose the companies that you support based on company values and your preferences, and to create long-term partnerships with the executives that you support as you develop new skill sets and get exposure to a variety of industries. You will join our team as a part-time W2 employee with the opportunity to become full-time in due course, based on performance.
As an executive assistant you’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing expenses.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of direct hands-on experience as an executive assistant or senior administrative assistant.
- A minimum of 4 years of calendar management experience including coordinating meetings, appointments, and schedules for executives.
- Fluent spoken and written English and French to native standards.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Drive, Outlook, and Zoom.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
Benefits you'll love:
- W2 employment status
- Starting pay at $24 an hour (£18 in the UK) with regular pay raises throughout your tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off including vacation/sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Technology stipend
- Ongoing mentoring and support from your Boldly Team Leader to support you succeed with clients
And while the position starts at part time hours, in due course there are also opportunities to work full time hours. Employees on full time hours receive 100% coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Show me the Perks, Perks, Perks!
- Flexible work hours
- Work part-time or full-time hours
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Steady work with the same clients for years!
- Choose the clients who you want to work with
- Join a team of like minded professionals
- Paid onboarding
- In house technical support
- Opportunities for collaboration with other members of the Boldly team
- Camaraderie and all around support with our Team Slack
- Learning and development opportunities in different industries
- A positive and thriving company culture that understands work/life balance
- Paid wellness events
- An opportunity to grow with a leader in the remote work space
- Company newsletters, team shares, quizzes, prizes, charity events, and celebrations
- Fun company swag!
Remote work is thriving and the future is bright! Don’t miss out on joining us!
Boldly is currently hiring in the UK and in ALL of the 48 states within the contiguous United States!!
(Excluding Washington D.C., Alaska, and Hawaii.)
We asked employees of Boldly how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Boldly
Gender diversity (male:female)
Female Led Company