The Business Analyst is responsible for delivery data analysis for product, change leadership and technology performance indicators, based on input from the Programme stakeholders. The successful candidate will provide expertise, in the use of Data analysis across the various functions of the programme.
The role will also support the project managers in overseeing and coordinating projects, contributing to project planning, preparing, and maintaining documentation. This position reports into the Programme Manager and will require to travel to other locations including Leeds, London and, Dublin.
What you will be doing...
- Delivery of KPI measurement definition and reporting across the gbp evolution value streams.
- Develop consolidated outputs of workshops / meetings to guide Stakeholders in making decisions by providing adequate and accurate amount of information in a format suitable for making necessary comparison of options.
- Provide forecasting in financial planning and report on budget expenditures.
- Ensure effective communication and understanding of direction to relevant stakeholders.
- Tailor and customise information / data at the right level for the audience involved.
- Produce high quality, Programme steering, outputs, proposals and KPI forecast reports.
- Support the Programme Manager to achieve the overall goals for tracking change leadership in the programme
- Provide support to product teams in documenting user data for front end tooling teams will be engaged in building.
What We're Looking For...
- Experience of operating in a similar role within a fast-paced, global organisation.
- Experience working with senior decision makers.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery frameworks and how forecasting of velocity can be presented in a report.
- Knowledge of providing business analysis in using complex data structures. Ability to place files on a pivot table and provide analysis of the output.
- Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements, and priorities.
- Ability to work to exacting deadline.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution and facilitation skills.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Building Support; we establish close relationships with our stakeholders, underpinned by trust, integrity, and respect. We can build awareness, understanding and positive momentum behind the focus tribe strategy, often without being able to assert authority.
- Objective: we are impartial and unbiased, ensuring equal treatment for all and that decisions taken are based on objective criteria.
- Collaborative: we work effectively and in partnership with our stakeholders on shared goals that align towards the achievement of the programme strategy. We foster a collaborative environment and assume the role of leader when required.
- Adaptable: we understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue and can adapt our approach to achieve a successful outcome.
- Strategic Thinking: we think in relation to the big picture and use that perspective to support our divisions to achieve competitive advantage through greater agility, faster time to market and a better customer experience.
- Strategic Communication: we are proactive and considered in our approach to stakeholder communications. We actively listen, provide constructive feedback, and help others to consider new perspectives.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Blip provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Blip is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Blip
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"Blip is a pioneer in flexible working practises in Porto, Portugal. The company really cares for the workers' wellbeing and translates that in to effective work."
Delivery Manager at Blip