Fully flexible hours
What We're Looking For...
- Experience of operating in a similar role within a fast-paced, global organisation.
- Experience working with senior decision makers.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery frameworks and how forecasting of velocity can be presented in a report.
- Knowledge of providing business analysis in using complex data structures. Ability to place files on a pivot table and provide analysis of the output.
- Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements, and priorities.
- Ability to work to exacting deadline.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution and facilitation skills.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Building Support; we establish close relationships with our stakeholders, underpinned by trust, integrity, and respect. We can build awareness, understanding and positive momentum behind the focus tribe strategy, often without being able to assert authority.
- Objective: we are impartial and unbiased, ensuring equal treatment for all and that decisions taken are based on objective criteria.
- Collaborative: we work effectively and in partnership with our stakeholders on shared goals that align towards the achievement of the programme strategy. We foster a collaborative environment and assume the role of leader when required.
- Adaptable: we understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue and can adapt our approach to achieve a successful outcome.
- Strategic Thinking: we think in relation to the big picture and use that perspective to support our divisions to achieve competitive advantage through greater agility, faster time to market and a better customer experience.
- Strategic Communication: we are proactive and considered in our approach to stakeholder communications. We actively listen, provide constructive feedback, and help others to consider new perspectives.