Entry Level Full Desk Recruiter
Remote-first – 100% Flexible Work - Choose how often you go into the office!
Fully flexible hours
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of this job description but are deeply excited about
the role? We still encourage you to apply! At Austin International, we are committed to creating an
inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all
candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not
come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are
transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Austin International is now hiring for Full Desk Recruiters to support our Dallas office!
We are looking for entry level consultants with passion for recruiting and strong relationship building skills. You would have the opportunity to advance your career in the technical recruiting IT field. Our Dallas office is growing, and you'd get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the Tech industry alongside your team, making a direct impact on our growth.
Austin International prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our L&D team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
What Austin Fraser has to offer!
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when you want to jump into the office or work from home, or a little of both, we're flexible!
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BEYou: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do after all that recruiting and leading!
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business.
- Great benefits + 401k match
- Industry leading base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- Manage a 360 desk: in short, you will be focused on both the candidate and business development experience.Everything from sourcing, headhunting, lead generation, and recruiting candidates in niche tech roles in the Dallas area. Technical recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- Work alongside a small group of fellow 360 recruiters, maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and a positive culture within your team, always leading by example.
- Develop talent pipelines while building and maintaining strong candidate relationships according to specific technical needs.
- Seek out new companies in the area to work with, along with maintaining client relationships.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin International tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Dallas tech community and beyond.
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
We asked employees of Austin International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Austin International
London, Reading, San Diego, Austin, Dallas, Munich, Ba Wu, Hamburg, Berlin
What employees are saying
"The business is willing to be brave and make decisions that are based on the well-being of the employees (e.g. flexible working, unlimited holiday) that other companies in our sector may not make. They aspire to be people first and live up to the bill."
UK Manager, Austin International