Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Our technology helps some of the world’s best-known theme parks, zoos and resorts — such as Alton Towers, Chester Zoo and Butlin’s — to deliver a seamless guest experience and better business outcomes. We're already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions each year and have ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking an ambitious and conscientious individual with a passion for technology and a growth mindset to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for generating qualified appointments with exciting entertainment brands across the globe, including theme parks, wildlife attractions and live events.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and industry so that you’re able to be a trusted advisor and help prospective customers solve their challenges
- Reach out to prospects via email, video, LinkedIn and cold calls to generate appointments
- Conduct research on prospective customers in order to provide personalised communications
- Promptly respond to and follow up with inbound leads
- Perform discovery calls, booking qualified prospects in for a product demo with an account executive
- Consistently follow up with prospects in a timely and organised manner
- Identify trends from prospective customers and share with the product, marketing, and customer success teams
- Diligently keep our CRM system accurate and up to date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to confidently communicate with individuals at all levels
- Naturally curious and empathetic, with an ability to diagnose problems and get to the root cause of customer pain points
- A strong work ethic, tenacious and highly motivated to succeed and meet targets
- A proactive approach to work, able to overcome obstacles independently and bring new ideas to the table
- A quick learner, able to absorb and internalise new information with ease
- Passionate about technology and able to quickly master new software and processes
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience working in a startup environment at a B2B SaaS technology company
- Previous experience being successful in a customer-facing sales or demand generation role
- Professional proficiency in more than one language
- Salary: £25k – £35k base + uncapped commission + share options
- Personal development: Training and support to develop as a sales professional and perfect your craft
- Career progression: Clear opportunities to progress into a more senior role, such as an account executive or customer success manager
- Other benefits: 33 days paid holiday, fully remote working, annual remote working allowance, flexible hours, quarterly off-sites at visitor attractions, employee share option scheme, high-end equipment including a MacBook and iPhone
We asked employees of Attractions.io how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Attractions.io
Gender diversity (male:female)
Fully remote with hot-desking space
What employees are saying
I'm very happy with my workplace - The support is there when we need it, and we're given the freedom to develop, experiment, and if we fail, we learn from our mistakes and come back stronger.