We are looking for an analytical and creative Product Designer who is able to design for user needs and solve complex problems. You will be working to help evolve our SaaS platform that has a variety of interfaces and user flows across web and mobile.
A strong portfolio of successful UX and other software design projects is essential, and we are looking for someone with the ability to lead in further developing our design systems and user flows, but also collaborate cross-functionally as a subject matter expert within the business and with customers when required.
Ultimately, you will work with our Head of Product and the rest of the product team to make our platform experiences more valuable and accessible, driving engagement and perceived value for its users and our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake both design and research activities to help us be insight-driven and truly customer-centric.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative research methods to inform your understanding of our customers and users.
- Create clear user flows and task maps.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and concepts to gather feedback and communicate findings early and often.
- Experiment with interaction models and find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work cross-functionally with engineers to create high-quality designs that are based on our customer needs and our principles.
- Own the development and maintenance of our design systems.
- Keep abreast of competitor products, technology and emerging design trends and thinking.
- Experience in designing and shipping highly engaging consumer products.
- A broad range of skills covering user research, information architecture, wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- Experience designing for multiple platforms – Web (Mobile, Tablet & Desktop) and App (iOS & Android).
- Experience with working collaboratively and cross-functionally with engineers, product owners, and quality assurance engineers.
- Experience in making data-driven design decisions (e.g. from analytics, quant/qual research, and MVTs).
- Proficient in design software and experience with design systems (e.g. Figma/Storybook/).
- Problem-solving aptitude and an ability to map user experience and task flows.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and influence key stakeholders.
- A digital design degree or equivalent experience and an excellent portfolio.
- 3+ years of product design experience - SaaS experience is a bonus.
- Competitive salary and share option scheme.
- 100% remote working with a remote work allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- High-end equipment.
- Quarterly company off-sites at fantastic attractions (our customers).
We asked employees of Attractions.io how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Attractions.io
Gender diversity (male:female)
Fully remote with hot-desking space