Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, your role will be to manage and coach a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and execute commercial initiatives and KPIs in order to build a qualified pipeline for the AE team to close. On top of this, you will also be responsible for hiring and onboarding new SDRs joining the team.
Your focus will be to...
- Manage, coach and scale a high-performing business development team.
- Have weekly 1-to-1 coaching sessions to understand challenges and share learnings
- Offer advice as well as help the team develop commercial acumen.
- Develop a formal coaching cadence and seek opportunities for the team’s continuous learning and career development.
- You will also be responsible to plan and execute initiatives to drive momentum, allocating prizes for mini competitions to incentivise and reward the right behaviours.
- We are a growing team, so you will also be part of the interview process to make sure we continue hiring the best candidates on the market to add to a competitive, collaborative, and accountable SDR team.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have experience managing SDRs in a rapidly growing SaaS scale-up (ideally post-Series A stage)
- You champion personal and professional development, leveraging your recent and current experience in the role whilst helping a team gain the skills and knowledge to meet and exceed their targets
- You have had an active role in on-boarding and ramping new team members, reviewing the outreach of your team and holding regular 1:1’s ensuring each team member is supported
- You have had consistent success in a previous sales role - achieving or even better over-achieving against sales targets
- You have experience using Salesloft & Salesforce
- You lead by example & you’re conscientious: take pride in your work, but you’re humble – you win and win well - we call it humble ambition!
- You’re relentlessly positive and you’re passionate about self-development!
- You’re self-motivating - you love being part of a team, but know how to keep yourself moving!
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 2 days per week.
We asked employees of Attest how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA