Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for the role
We are looking for aspiring, commercially minded and committed Senior Sales Development Representatives to join our team. We are keen to hear from current Senior SDRs or those ready to make that next step up in their career. This is a great opportunity to be part of the SDR sales engine. You will help grow new business through qualifying cold leads and creating opportunities for our Account Executives to convert to new revenue. You will be fortunate enough to be selling a product that marketeers love!
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively prospect into cold target accounts using cold calling 2.0 / predictable revenue methodology.
- Nurture great relationships with prospects via a multi-channel approach across phone, email, video and LinkedIn to engage them in conversation with Attest.
- Carry out initial qualification to identify prospect pain points whilst aligning the Attest solution and benefits.
- Communicate the various value propositions of the Attest platform to multiple stakeholders through account-based selling.
- Become a trusted advisor, able to educate and advise prospects on how the Attest platform can help them.
- Match and contribute to the positive attitude, high levels of energy and drive already established in the team.
- Stay informed on industry trends and market conditions to effectively position our offering and identify new opportunities.
- Lead from the front and help up-skill more junior SDRs by sharing best practices.
- Meet and exceed quotas on a monthly basis.The sales team meets in the office a couple of times a week to share learnings and best practices.
We’d love to hear from you if
- Ideally you will have worked as a Sales Development Representative or Business Development Executive previously, although any prior sales experience would be of interest.
- You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge
- You are a thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts
- You are comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders in marketing, brand, insights or similar across B2C industries
- You find it easy to create and develop relationships with a high natural level of empathy.
- You don’t give up easily and you’re tenacious in your approach.
- You are self-motivating - you love being part of a team, but know how to keep yourself moving.
- You trust the process whilst being passionate about self-development to improve your approach.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year, increasing to 26 after 3 years service and 27 after 4 years service. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A career growth and development budget of £20 per month which can be accrued over the year.
- A £40 a month wellness allowance to spend on things that matter to your physical and mental wellbeing. This can be spent on a monthly basis or saved up for larger purchases over the year.
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
As a company, we aren’t fully remote and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that it is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 21-33 Great Eastern St, London EC2A 3EJ, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 2 to 3 days per week.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The world’s best companies mirror the world around them. We are building an Attest that brings together, and actively celebrates, diversity in race, age, physical and mental ability, sexuality, gender identity and perspectives. Every Attester should feel they belong as their complete selves. We make an active choice to acknowledge and remove systematic inequality from our people and talent processes. We don't claim to have this all figured out yet, but it’s a journey we are fully accountable to.
With this in mind, data shows that individuals from minority groups typically only apply if they meet every criteria listed. Based upon this insight, we wanted to take this opportunity to encourage individuals who meet some, but not all criteria to still apply as you may be the right person for the role!
We want you to bring the best of you to the hiring process. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Attest provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Attest is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA