Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for the role
We are looking for a commercially minded and committed Sales Development Representative to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of the SDR sales engine. You will help grow new business through qualifying cold leads and creating opportunities for our Account Executives to convert to new revenue. You will be fortunate enough to be selling a product that marketeers love!
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively prospect into cold target accounts via a multi-channel approach across phone, email, video and LinkedIn to engage them in conversation with Attest.
- Carry out initial qualification to identify prospect pain points and challenges whilst aligning the Attest solution and benefits.
- We provide you with the training, tools and support to meet your targets with our best Sales Development Representatives regularly exceeding targets.
- Communicate the various value propositions of the Attest platform to multiple external stakeholders at various levels (e.g. C-suite, Director, Manager etc) through account-based selling.
- Become a trusted advisor, able to educate and advise prospects on how the Attest platform can help them.
- Match and contribute to the positive attitude, high levels of energy and drive already established in the team.
- Stay informed on industry trends, competitors and market conditions to effectively position our offering and identify new opportunities.
We’d love to hear from you if
- Ideally you will have sales experience, having worked as a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Executive or Sales Representative previously.
- You are comfortable building relationships with senior stakeholders in marketing, brand, insights or similar across B2C industries. You are a thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to the context.
- You have outstanding organizational and time management skills and thrive in an environment where you are responsible for managing your own time to build your pipeline.
- You are curious and possess rigor in your way of thinking. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge
- You’re conscientious and take pride in your work, but you’re humble – you win and win well - we call it humble ambition.
- You are self-motivating - you love being part of a team, but know how to keep yourself moving.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you $300 to set up your home office
- We are delighted to offer US Attesters access to high quality, affordable company health care plans.
- A generous career growth and development budget of $500 a year to support your learning
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working / working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at WeWork at 135 Madison Avenue, New York City, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.
Range- $52,000-61,000 plus commission
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The world’s best companies mirror the world around them. We are building an Attest that brings together, and actively celebrates, diversity in race, age, physical and mental ability, sexuality, gender identity and perspectives. Every Attester should feel they belong as their complete selves. We make an active choice to acknowledge and remove systematic inequality from our people and talent processes. We don't claim to have this all figured out yet, but it’s a journey we are fully accountable to.
With this in mind, data shows that individuals from minority groups typically only apply if they meet every criteria listed. Based upon this insight, we wanted to take this opportunity to encourage individuals who meet some, but not all criteria to still apply as you may be the right person for the role!
We want you to bring the best of you to the hiring process. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Attest provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Attest is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA