Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role
Your mission as Attest’s Management Accountant is to support and develop Attest’s finance processes and infrastructure as we continue to grow. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will provide seamless, accurate and reliable support as a key member of our finance team.
As a rapidly scaling business Attest will need someone who is focussed on helping build best in class finance processes and infrastructure. A team of this size requires someone who has a "can do" attitude and in return will be able to develop their skills and learn from the best.
Your focus will be to...
- Support the financial controller with the implementation of a strong control environment.
- Lead on posting month end accounting journals and closing out our monthly reporting.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including backing schedules and relevant breakdowns.
- Provide AP / AR oversight and cover, process improvement and optimising the control environment.
- Support with the annual audit process.
- Support with fulfilling our global tax requirements.
- Continually improve of core processes and controls.
- Roll your sleeves up and get involved in the accounts detail when required.
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have worked as a Management Accountant or Regulatory Accountant previously. You will be part-qualified or alternatively have a couple of years experience with the industry- we appreciate that not everyone has the opportunity to become qualified.
- Have previous experience working in a startup or fast-scaling environment is advantageous.
- You have a “can do” attitude. You must be willing and keen to learn and love working in a fast changing environment. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to progress in their career.
Pay & benefits
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year pro rate. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year, pro rate - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The world’s best companies mirror the world around them. We are building an Attest that brings together, and actively celebrates, diversity in race, age, physical and mental ability, sexuality, gender identity and perspectives. Every Attester should feel they belong as their complete selves. We make an active choice to acknowledge and remove systematic inequality from our people and talent processes. We don't claim to have this all figured out yet, but it’s a journey we are fully accountable to.
With this in mind, data shows that individuals from minority groups typically only apply if they meet every criteria listed. Based upon this insight, we wanted to take this opportunity to encourage individuals who meet some, but not all criteria to still apply as you may be the right person for the role!
We want you to bring the best of you to the hiring process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Attest provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Attest is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA