1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, Attest is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Attest’s easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business with Attest include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, Attest has raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA. To learn more about Attest, visit www.askattest.com.
The mission for this role:
Channel your excitement and belief in the Attest product and mission together with your love of research to create value and delight for our customers.
As a Customer Research Manager, you’ll be part of Attest’s Research Team.
You make it possible and enjoyable for your designated customers to carry out high-quality, trustworthy, and actionable research on the Attest platform. You strive to ensure customers gain valuable insight via our platform, time and time again.
You are deeply credible at conducting research, and build exceptional relationships with individual customer users, becoming their expert go-to advisor on both our product and consumer research matters.
Your focus will be to...
- Work with your designated customers, developing strategic relationships and building an understanding of their research and business needs across the course of their relationship with Attest.
- Provide strategic recommendations on research to support customers’ business needs
- Build an in-depth knowledge of Attest's product, role modelling exceptional customer guidance
- Use your knowledge to advise customers on best practice in online consumer research within the Attest platform - answering any questions they may have
- Work closely with customers on their research projects. This can include advising on feasibility to co-creating on survey design, talking through results and producing short, concise reports on key findings
- Inspire customers to see Attest as an invaluable research tool to use in their day to day activity, ensuring their use of the Attest is maximised
- Lead by example in a growing research team, enabling other team members to perform well
- Contribute to research training sessions and other written collateral for customers to enhance both their knowledge and experience with Attest.
- Work with other teams across Attest to provide insight, input and guidance on, amongst other things, product development and marketing content.
We’d love to hear from you if
- If you have 2+ years experience of working in a consumer research related role, in a customer facing capacity, we want to hear from you. This may have been in an agency or client side. Bonus if you’ve gained experience conducting customer research at one of the large research houses.
- You have proven experience of turning customer business questions into research questions that lead to tangible customer outcomes
- You have primary research experience, including research scope, survey design, programming, fielding, reporting and presentation
- You have a well-developed communication style that is both confident and thoughtful; able to adapt your style to different audiences - both external and internal.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.