3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
What’s it all about?
The Head of Operational Resilience and TPRM governs all the Atom Bank wide BAU activities from a Resilience, Outsourcing and Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) perspective, assessing the fitness of our capabilities and recommending improvements where necessary.
The role holder leads the Operational Resilience, Outsourcing and TPRM delivery across the Bank, in line with regulatory expectations ensuring that there is confidence in the overall level of resilience of the bank including responsibility for managing the hands-on end to end supplier sourcing and management process, including procurement. Atom Bank relies upon the use of third parties to deliver some of its key systems and capabilities, and therefore it is critical that our suppliers understand their responsibilities, and that Atom works with our suppliers to protect our customers, our other stakeholders, and its reputation.
The role holder is integral to the operations of the Bank more broadly and will therefore be expected to be engaged in major change and regulatory initiatives.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent demonstrable experience Higher education qualifications (desirable)
- Ability to effectively lead, coach and develop both technical and non-technical team members in a dynamic, fast paced, environment
- SME knowledge of Outsourcing and Operational Resilience and TPRM regulation in the financial services industry.
- Have a mix of Technical and Operational experience, with the ability to be able to converse coherently across business and technical areas
- Effective and influential third party and stakeholder management capabilities and ability to effectively engage with senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Ability to produce quality, timely and succinct ERC/BRC papers with clarity on escalations and actions required
- Third Party Supplier /Relationship management experience covering supplier selection, contracts, governance, and performance management
- Working experience of supplier selection processes
- Experience in contract and license management.
We asked employees of Atom Bank how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Atom Bank
Gender diversity (male:female)
Durham & London
What employees are saying
"We have a four day working week that has transformed my home life. In particular the flexibility I now have to support my youngest daughter. I have been able to support her more with school activities and just generally taking her to school on my non working day already, than I was ever able to with my eldest daughter"
Atom Bank Employee