Customer Administration Team Leader
3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
What’s it all about?
Atom’s Operations department delivers fantastic customer service. It’s made up of several teams, including Intermediaries, Originations, Customer Support, Operational Effectiveness, Payments, Fraud, Reconciliations and Customer Administration.
As Customer Administration Team Leader you’ll lead a specialist team responsible for the servicing and administration of complex back-office processes including Bereavement, Deeds Administration, Porting, Transfer of Equity etc, covering products including Savings, Residential & Commercial Lending. This involves taking full ownership of cases and maintaining contact with solicitors, brokers, and customers.
You’ll work closely with mortgage underwriters and the lending processing teams, to provide insight and specialist knowledge, and support the collections and recoveries team leader in their activities. You will also work closely and effectively with Team Leaders to support the various back-office teams and front office customer support.
Reporting to Banking Services Manager you’ll be tasked with organising, planning, and prioritising work activities across the team to ensure SLAs are met, and act where needed to re-prioritise workloads and ensure tasks are completed to a high standard of quality.
What will your ‘typical’ day look like…
- Motivate and develop the team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the team comply with internal controls and external regulations
- Continually review team performance and pro-actively respond to changes in customer demand - Identifying opportunities to streamline processes to improve operational efficiency and customer experience
- Take decisions within the limits of the established policies and procedural guidelines
- Respond to escalated internal and/or external enquiries, working with stakeholders to establish the most appropriate solution available.
- Act as a technical point of contact in respect of the activities undertaken within the Banking Services team
What do we need from you?
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a leadership role
- Ideally knowledge of residential or commercial lending
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Be flexible, adaptable, able to respond to change
- Be a strong communicator
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
We asked employees of Atom Bank how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Atom Bank
Gender diversity (male:female)
Durham & London
What employees are saying
"We have a four day working week that has transformed my home life. In particular the flexibility I now have to support my youngest daughter. I have been able to support her more with school activities and just generally taking her to school on my non working day already, than I was ever able to with my eldest daughter"
Atom Bank Employee