What’s it all about?
The Operations department delivers fantastic
customer service. It’s made up of several teams, including Intermediaries,
Originations, Customer Support, Operational Effectiveness, Payments, Fraud,
Reconciliations and Customer Administration.
As a Customer Care Admin Agent, you are working
as part of a team managing customers through sensitive journeys such as
complaints, Financial Hardships, Power of Attorney and Bereavements.
The nature of the work requires high levels of
empathy, accuracy and attention to detail and would suit those who have worked
previously with vulnerable customers or data processing within financial
services. The role will require, at times, direct interaction with customers or
3rd parties and close working relationships with stakeholders across a variety
What will your typical day look like? Different that’s for sure…
· Managing the completion of a variety of
servicing tasks for accounts experiencing a form of
vulnerability/bereavement/poor service etc. with the primary aim of delivering
a seamless customer experience resulting in high levels of customer
satisfaction. The output of this will be an excellent and timely service to
customers applying for Power of Attorney and guiding the bereaved through our
· Producing and sending out regulatory documents
such as statements for customers who do not have app access.
· Assisting financial hardship customers by
packaging their supporting documentation once received so it can be reviewed in
a timely manner.
· Working with our customers, whether that be
customers, brokers or solicitors consistently seeing their point of view and
finding the best solution for everyone for accounts experiencing a form of
vulnerability/bereavement/poor service etc.
· Solving problems, trouble shooting and anything
that contributes to continually improving our customer experience for accounts
experiencing a form of vulnerability/bereavement/poor service etc.
· Driving and embracing change, all with an ‘up
and Atom’ approach
· Being proactive, sharing knowledge, ideas and
co-creating with others at Atom to ensure that the customer receives the best
experience possible and identifying opportunities to automate and be more
· Being the best you by always looking for areas
of self-development and improvement
What do we need from you?
· Experienced in data entry within financial services.
· Strong organisation/admin skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· On the ball, quick, and able to adapt to our changing
· An enthusiastic team player
· A problem solver, we need to know you can figure things out
· Attention to detail and able to follow and adhere to process and
We asked employees of Atom Bank how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Atom Bank
Gender diversity (male:female)
Durham & London