Job Title: Finance Assistant
Job type: Permanent
Location: Ideally you'll be based near our Leamington office.
At Amplifi we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team, and want to hire people into Amplifi who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers’ at Amplifi as experts.
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifi is the go-to data consultancy for Enterprise organisations that want their success to be driven by data. We empower our customers to innovate, grow and succeed by establishing and delivering strategies across all elements of the data value chain.
From the governance and management of data through to analytics and automation, our integrated approach to modern data ecosystems delivers measurable results through a combination of expert consultancy and best-in-breed technology.
Amplifi Europe has a presence in the UK and Denmark covering UK, Ireland and the breadth of Northern Europe.
In this role you will be working as part of a small Finance team in a multinational Data Management Consultancy. Because of this we are looking for someone who can pick up a broad range of financial tasks from credit control to expenses to reporting. You will be the second person in our Finance team so we have many existing processes for you to learn which will make your onboarding easier, but you also have the opportunity to improve our current ways of working.
This position will assist in various accounting and bookkeeping activities. An understanding and willingness to learn accounting principles and financial reporting is necessary to be successful in this role. Attention to detail, frequent communication, and tenacity will be required.
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the finance function.
- This fantastic opportunity touches almost every part of accounting at the surface, with room for growth as your skills mature.
- This Varied Role will include all transactional finance duties from purchase ledger to sales ledger, including: credit control, management of the Finance inbox, ad hoc reporting, expense processing and assisting in month-end completion.
WHAT WE'D LIKE YOU TO BRING:
- A candidate with AAT level 2/3 is preferred. We can help support you as you move to further AAT levels.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with Sage Intacct or other accounting software
- Ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover through Vitality (this includes, free weekly Café Nero drinks, free cinema tickets, free Apple watch, free amazon prime, and many more rewards through Vitality)
- No dress code
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company away days
- Work from anywhere allowance
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop when you start
- Free use of the mindfulness app Headspace for 1 year
- Hybrid remote working pattern
If you have some but not all skills required for this role, don’t worry, we put training/upskilling for each employee as paramount and can give you the complete skill set.
For more information about the role or our flexible working policies, message Naomi Cruden (Talent Manager) on LinkedIn.
*Amplifi do not accept CV's from agencies*
We asked employees of Amplifi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Amplifi
Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Los Angeles | Royal Leamington Spa | York | Copenhagen