Fully flexible hours
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job type: Permanent
Location: Based in the UK with access to our office in Leamington Spa, plus travel when necessary.
At Amplifi we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team and want to hire people into Amplifi who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers at Amplifi as experts.
WHO ARE WE?
Amplifi is a specialist consultancy providing Advisory, Delivery and Support services for data management, data governance and data quality. We are driven by business outcome and long-term success for our clients. We work with leading technology solutions but always put people and process first, then using technology as the enabler. We are not just another system integrator but a strategic partner invested in delivering solutions that align to your business objectives.
The value of data to support wider initiatives such as digital transformation and customer loyalty programmes means that good data management is now a competitive advantage and is increasingly becoming a critical imperative to organisations.
We aim to connect people and data allowing our clients to realise the true value of their information.
Amplifi has offices in Leamington Spa and York and is part of Amplifi, a US-based consulting group with very similar focus and values. Amplifi work with enterprise clients throughout Northern Europe and North America.
New business is essential to the successful growth of the organisation and you will be responsible for generating sales to new clients and also to a portfolio of existing clients. You will promote and sell the whole range of Amplifi services within a defined vertical sector or geographical region.
This is a quota-carrying role. A realistic sales target will be agreed and the volume of revenue you generate from new and existing clients will be a key performance indicator for your role.
Within your defined sector you will:
- Generate leads by proactive outreach and by constantly using networking, social media, email and phone. In close collaboration with Marketing and the Business Development Exec (BDE), seek new leads and continually add new business opportunities to the sales pipeline.
- Engage with clients and prospective new clients to define their requirements. Make presentations and written proposals about Amplifi capability and the costs/benefits of a proposed Amplifi solution. Travel to meet clients and prospective clients face-to-face as much as possible.
- Lead the Amplifi response to RFIs, RFPs, ITTs etc and take responsibility for gathering content from Amplifi Capability and Delivery teams and for ensuring the final proposal document is completed to a high standard and on time.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and reach an agreement with new customers on the details of Master Consulting Agreement and Statements of Work including commercial terms. Close new business with existing and new clients by having documents correctly executed by all parties.
- Make a thorough handover of new customers and new projects to Amplifi Operations by using the handover template and by liaising closely with colleagues in delivery teams.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions in Amplifi CRM system.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING:
- You’ll be a persistent, determined and goal-oriented person who has excellent written and spoken communication skills at all levels and the gravitas to make effective presentations to senior executives.
- You’ll be graduate calibre with experience of working in information management as well as experience of success in enterprise sales, preferably selling enterprise data integration technology or services.
- You’ll have the drive and determination to build a pipeline of opportunities and to keep a focus on your revenue targets.
- You will have the ability to work with all levels of professionals within a business, including Board Executives, Directors, Business Managers, IT Managers and Solution Architects etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a high-volume workload as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively without supervision.
- A positive, self-starting attitude with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality to get the job done.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. High standard of spelling and grammar.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover through Vitality (this includes, free weekly Café Nero drinks, free cinema tickets, free Apple watch, free amazon prime, and many more rewards through Vitality)
- Competitive salary
- No dress code
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Work from anywhere allowance
- Company away days
- Accelerated career progression
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop when you start
- Free use of the mindfulness app Headspace for 1 year
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
*Amplifi do not accept CV's from agencies*
We asked employees of Amplifi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Amplifi
Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Los Angeles | Royal Leamington Spa | York | Copenhagen
What employees are saying
"If you asked me to suggest new flexibility policies for the team, I wouldn't be able to come up with anything more than what we are already given. So many aspects of everyday life are considered to give us the best work-life balance possible, from the little things like taking personal appointments without booking leave, to all the big things like 30 days annual leave as well as bank holidays, amazing parental leave and being able to choose where to work and when! All of these just make it feel like work fits around my life easily, rather than having to fit everyday life around work."
Employee at Amplifi