At Amplifi we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team, and want to hire people into Amplifi who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers’ at Amplifi as experts.
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifi is a specialist consultancy providing Advisory, Delivery and Support services for data management, data governance and data quality. We are driven by business outcome and long-term success for our clients. We work with leading technology solutions but always put people and process first, then using technology as the enabler. We are not just another system integrator but a strategic partner invested in delivering solutions that align to your business objectives.
The value of data to support wider initiatives such as digital transformation and customer loyalty programmes means that good data management is now a competitive advantage and is increasingly becoming a critical imperative to organisations.
We aim to connect people and data allowing our clients to realise the true value of their information.
As an Associate Consultant within Amplifi, you’ll be able to experience all that Amplifi's service line offers. You will work across a breadth of customers, and projects where you can fine tune your skills and build your experience across several disciplines. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to shape or re-shape your career in data. You will gain exposure to a range of projects of different scales, and you will be able to focus in on aspects of the role that interest you. We don’t mind which way you decide to go, whether that be focusing on Application Consultancy, or Business Analysis, or whether you take an interest in the Data Consultancy side, this is an opportunity to shape your career and we want to help you do just that.
WHAT YOU’LL BE GETTING UP TO:
Your role will primarily be working with the project team, on client facing projects. The typical engagement will consist of either; Implementing a new Master Data Management or Product Information Management solution, developing on an existing implementation, providing Data Quality reports, or assisting with Data Migration. Depending on the nature of that engagement the objective and specific tasks will vary and may cover multiple facets during one engagement.
All of your work will be completed following the Amplifi Delivery Model. You will play a pivotal role in the analysis of the client’s requirements, assisting the project team and share responsibility for documenting any solution designs or other deliverables as part of the statement of work. An Associate Consultant will work closely with the other members of the project team to ensure successful delivery for the client. The teams and scale of projects could vary in size and scale, so you will gain exposure to a variety of projects within this role.
THE ROLE WILL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
- Someone who is organised
- Doesn’t mind working alone or as part of a larger team
- Able to juggle concurrent deadlines
- Able to communicate with a diverse team
- Someone who is a proactive thinker and is eager to learn
- A self-starter with the ability to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the projects
- Has brilliant attention to detail
- Loves to solve problems
You have experience with SOME of the below:
- Data management
- Requirements gathering, presentations and workshop facilitation
- Stakeholder management
- Business analysis
- Process analysis
- Working as part of a project team
- A range of delivery approaches
- Our Data Management Tools
If you have skills such as:
- Capturing and documenting requirements
- Data Modelling; Conceptual models and high-level data models (Current & Future)
- Process Flows; Capture and document current and future flows
OUR TOOLS AND PARTNERS
- Stibo Systems Step, inriver, Semarchy xDM, Alteryx, Talend, Alex Solutions, RedPoint Global)
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover through Vitality (this includes, free weekly Café Nero drinks, free cinema tickets, free Apple watch, free amazon prime, and many more rewards through Vitality)
- Competitive salary
- No dress code
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company away days
- Work from anywhere allowance
- Accelerated career progression
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop when you start
- Free use of the mindfulness app Headspace for 1 year
If you have some but not all skills required for this role, don’t worry, we put training/upskilling for each employee as paramount and can give you the complete skill set.
*Amplifi do not accept CV's from agencies*
We asked employees of Amplifi how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Amplifi
Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Los Angeles | Royal Leamington Spa | York | Copenhagen