About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience do. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honored) you’d better be ok with working your own way.
(Oh and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experiences.)
Now it’s over to you. Take a look and see if what we need sounds like you.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Amplience, you'll own the product marketing strategy for Amplience products from beginning to end. You will understand the requirements of our customers at an organizational, buyer, and user level by conducting market & competitive analysis. With this understanding you will determine positioning, naming, messaging and go-to-market plans. At every stage you will shape the voice of the product and help it gain traction.
At Amplience, product marketers make magic by knowing the market, our customers and product better than anyone else. You will work with the VP of Product Marketing and product marketing team to help shape Amplience’s overall positioning, segmentation, pricing, and product vision. Product marketers at Amplience work cross-functionally with the Product & Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams, and help connect the dots between the customers requirements and the solutions we build to meet them.
What you'll do
- Perform competitive analysis to equip our teams with the necessary knowledge to drive sales and product innovation.
- Conduct customer interviews and collect data with our product team so we can evolve our market segmentation and develop our persona definitions.
- Develop positioning and messaging for multiple product areas that effectively communicates our value proposition for enterprise retailers and brands.
- Create go-to-market strategies that define internal & external communication plans, collaborating with project stakeholders to help you execute.
- Help Marketing and Sales produce content for our website and collateral for our Commercial teams, to support both product launch & demand generation activities. Examples of collateral you may produce include feature & benefit datasheets, product presentations, playbooks, one pagers, brochures, battlecards, guides, standard demos, video summaries and snippets, webpages, webinars, blog posts, FAQs, RFI/RFP templates, and price/ROI calculators.
- Input into product marketing strategy, from quarterly objectives, to long term product vision, to how we position and market Amplience overall.
- Help us improve our ways of working so the team can operate more effectively across multiple projects and teams.
- Measure and report on the success of each project, communicating the value achieved plus any learnings across the business.
- Provide insights, feedback and direction into the product roadmap based on competitor, customer and market feedback.
In short, you will draw on your in-depth customer, competitor and product knowledge to create and deliver clear and compelling product collateral and content, in collaboration with cross-functional teams. You will be comfortable operating across the entire customer journey to support key marketing, sales and company-wide objectives.
This role location is flexible encompassing remote, hybrid, or office based (East Coast USA, UK - London or North East), you decide.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in a product marketing role at a fast-moving B2B SaaS company.
- Experience and holistic understanding of enterprise sales cycles and the complexities therein.
- Previous experience marketing CMS, eCommerce platform or adjacent technologies in a similar space.
- eCommerce/retail background/experience would be a big advantage.
- Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal input & supervision when required.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills to work with and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.A passion for new challenges and an ability to adapt to changing priorities across multiple projects.
- English language skills (business fluency) are a must-have, other languages are a plus.
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Amplience provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Amplience is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Amplience
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, Manchester, UK
What employees are saying
"Flexible working at Amplience is great - it feels like we're measured on what we deliver, rather than how many hours, or which hours we work."
Anonymous Amplience Employee