A little flex time
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience does. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honoured) you’d better be okay with working your own way.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experience.
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, GameStop, Ulta, Hobby Lobby, Crate & Barrel, Traeger, and more.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tailwinds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement, and increased sales. Are you in?
What to Expect
You're an experienced B2B marketer with a passion for building robust marketing operations programs. You have experience leading, building, and managing the marketing tech stack, automation, and lead management. You're a strategic problem solver with strong analytical skills. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
As our Marketing Operations Manager, you'll work closely with the broader GTM organization as part of our goal to build a best-in-class Demand Generation and Revenue Operations function for Amplience.
- As the Marketing Operations Manager at Amplience you will keep our systems running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our database, from new lead acquisition to email deliverability, as well as our lead management processes. You will support the marketing and sales team by providing a solid marketing database structure, automating repeatable processes, and reporting on the health of our lead database and systems
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure data is syncing seamlessly in Salesforce, 6sense, Salesloft and Hubspot for accurate and up-to-date attribution, provisioning, management, and reporting
- Data reporting framework maintenance supporting pipeline and revenue goals by maintaining our lead and account operational process including lifecycle reporting, scoring and sales alerts
- Work to automate repeatable processes to consistently optimize and accelerate marketing campaign delivery and workflows
- Report on the health of our lead database including marketability, and email deliverability, and unsubscribe monitoring
- Administration across the various martech stack including Hubspot, 6Sense
- Gather qualitative feedback from sales and marketing stakeholders to help drive further efficiencies within processes
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of Marketing automation experience
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot, and are familiar with how they work.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce campaigns, and reporting, and comfortable building reports and dashboards
- Experience with 6sense and Salesloft is a huge plus
- Bias toward simplification, without over-engineering our processes and campaign flow
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization
- A growth mindset – always making improvements, trying new things, rolling with changes, failing fast, and a can-do attitude
- Perform marketing program data loading pre and post program execution aligned to our best practices
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans