We’re here to rid the world of bad shopping experiences. It’s a bold aim, and one that needs both a dynamic team and a very different way of working. That’s why we want people who can weave their unique skills, experience and character into a global team that learns, shares, grows and succeeds together. Our people are all stewards of the business, helping us to win through care, commitment and conviction – and in return we open up a whole new world of freedom around where, when and how you work. It’s an exciting time to be part of Amplience. We have new leadership, new goals and new opportunities. So let’s find out where you fit in… And if you’re still wondering what we actually do…
We help more than 400 of the world’s biggest brands – from Liberty and Mulberry to Argos & Crate & Barrel – create persuasive content for every digital experience, in every shopping context.
We have two Support hubs (Teesside, UK and Raleigh, NC) offering 24/7/365 technical support. Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing technical support to users of our products and services. Within this role, you will also be responsible for the provisioning of these services. If you are passionate about technology and have experience providing technical support, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. You will have the chance to work with a dynamic team, learn new skills, and make a positive impact on our clients' businesses.
- The Service Desk engineer role involves shift rotation from Monday to Friday (times vary) and participation in an on-call rota to ensure 24/7 coverage for our client base
- Provide technical support to customers, partners, prospects and internal users of our products and services.
- Impact analysis of tickets including categorisation
- Apply Incident Management & Resolution practices (Including Major and Serious Incident Processes)
- Escalate issues to appropriate teams
- Work towards agreed SLA’s to ensure resolution is provided to customers
- Apply world-class Customer Service with all interactions
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and feedback sessions
- Collaborate with other teams
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- ITIL4 qualification (or equivalent) and can demonstrate an understanding of Incident Management
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Service Desk environment
- ITSM tooling (FreshService or similar)
- Experience writing technical Knowledge Articles
- Understanding of modern website types and commerce solutions
- Experience of Github, Bitbucket, REST API (postman, insomnia)
- Competitive salary
- Your Birthday Off!
- Company-wide Recharge Days
- Flexi Friday
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Amplience provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Amplience is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Amplience
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, Manchester, UK, North Carolina, USA