Nimaworks has been on a mission to empower businesses to build better customer and employee experiences.
Today, some of the biggest organisations in the Greek and Cypriot market use our blend of technologies, consultancy services, and support, to improve how they work and the way they win, retain, and delight their customers. Comprised of Atlassian, Zendesk, and Workato solutions, Nimaworks provides businesses with the tools and skills they need to drive sustainable growth.
At Nimaworks, you will enjoy a friendly and open working environment that values teamwork, integrity, customer commitment, transparency, and simplicity.
Learning will be continuous! You will be trained on all Nimaworks products, which you will need to constantly follow up on to keep abreast of any new features and changes. As our company grows, you will be expected to develop and thrive with us!
About the team
We structure our team into two distinct delivery teams, each overseen by a Manager and bolstered by skilled Business Analysts and Consultants. The team works with Agile methodologies, particularly the Scrum framework. This entails daily standup meetings, immersive two-week sprint cycles, meticulous sprint planning, thorough reviews, retrospectives for continuous improvement, and vigilant management of the dynamic backlog. This orchestration ensures both seamless collaboration and strategic alignment.
Yet, our commitment extends beyond the structured hours. We foster a culture of transparency, where feedback is actively sought and valued. As colleagues, we function as mutual allies, fostering an environment of support, autonomy, and continuous growth. This synthesis of professionalism and camaraderie not only cultivates productivity but also makes work enjoyable. We invite those seeking to contribute to this vibrant landscape and thrive within our evolving ecosystem.
About the role
As a Technical Atlassian Consultant, you will provide product expertise, take part in multiple concurrent high-visibility projects, and occasional ad hoc questions from customers. You must deeply understand the business and be comfortable engaging with business leaders and team members in large-scale organizations. You will also act as a feedback funnel directly to the product and account management, offering insights and recommendations gathered from customer interactions. You should be able to get expertise on the products you will be responsible for on an operational and administration/configuration level. The Technical Atlassian Consultant reports to the Solution Delivery Manager. This hybrid role requires a presence in our offices in Chalandri 6 days a month.
What you'll be doing
- Understand and translate business and customer needs into technical requirements/product configuration.
- Undertake part or whole of the delivery in collaboration with other delivery team members.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies, including project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Offer 2nd level support to clients, taking over any issues the support engineers have escalated.
- Add new or enhance existing documentation and update the ticketing system with client needs, meeting notes, project progress, deliveries, impediments, etc.
- Take part in internal analysis teams, recommend solutions, and contribute with ideas and questions.
- Communicate with clients in case of incidents during deployment, responding to questions and offering clarifications as necessary.
- Deliver tool or product-oriented training (both in-class and on-the-job).
What we're looking for
- Experience working with customers in a consulting or technical capacity, especially in the software/IT industry.
- Experience working with Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Experience with two or more of IT service management, strong triage skills (analyzing support and service issues), business analysis, workflow systems, defect tracking systems, and business process management.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully interact with external and internal parties via phone, video conferences, presentations, and written content.
- Interest in working creatively with customers, understanding technical and business requirements, and implementing solutions.
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- English and Greek language proficiency
- ITIL certification or Atlassian Certifications are a great bonus
- It's great but not required if you have experience administering Atlassian products, experience working with agile Methodologies, experience in critical systems for large end-user communities
Nimaworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
We asked employees of Adaptavist Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Adaptavist Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M 60% : F 40%
Global offices across UK, Europe, North America and Malaysia