At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Team Assistant at Accurx
You'll provide support to our Trusts Clan, helping the Clan leadership team with diary management, note taking and circulating clan wide comms. You will assist the clan leads in meetings, picking up actions and providing additional support as required. You will build strong relationships with the leads team, understand their priorities and goals for their teams.
You’ll lead on organising events, workshops and offsites (clan ceremonies), both for the individual teams within, and across the whole Clan. You will help to nurture the clan culture by being a constant source of knowledge, celebrating team wins and ensuring the team is set up for success.
You'll provide ad hoc support to product teams when needed - this might include organising stash, booking travel or helping with data entry.
As part of Workplace Operations, you will work alongside the Assistants, Workplace & Events Teams to create a collaborative working environment for the whole team.
You will work closely with fellow Team Assistants & the Executive Assistants as an Assistant Team member, providing ad hoc logistical support and helping to shape the teams processes and ways of working.
What the team say ...
“I'm really looking forward for a new Team Assistant to join Accurx, there is so much space to learn & deliver within the role - they'll be integral member to both the Trust Clan & the Assistants Team.” Ruby, Team Assistant
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have experience as an admin or team assistant in a fast paced environment
- You have experience with diary management
- You're able to prioritise and balance competing responsibilities
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- You're hungry and willing to take on any task thrown your way
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £32,000 - £40,000 + the value of £14,500 share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
We asked employees of Accurx how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Accurx
Gender diversity (male:female)
45% Male : 55% Women
Liverpool Street, London
£36m in Series A & B