At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2022 summer conference!
Life as an Implementation Manager at Accurx
We’ve spent the last 12 months working with GP surgery users to implement our first premium offering - Accurx Plus. We created Accurx Plus, which includes 5 paid modules, to support better communication in GP practices and we’ve been providing training and implementation support to all staff in the primary care space.
We are looking for someone to collaborate with our current Implementation Team and Account Managers to build and grow processes and engagement with our users that will lead to widespread adoption of our products across the healthcare landscape.
You would be joining a rapidly growing Customer Success team, with initial focus in Primary Care which would then grow to include implementation across a variety of healthcare settings as our company grows.
As an Implementation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining scalable Implementation plans as the company continues to grow, as well as introducing new creative ways to increase product adoption across our full product suite
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to improve implementation processes and team efficiency
- Delivering specific projects to improve process and delivery of training & experience for users
- Setting and managing team goals to ensure we are reaching our adoption targets
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer/user experience throughout implementation and training
- Working closely with the wider Customer Success team to support customer retention
- Supporting and managing Implementation Specialists in their continued development at Accurx, considering varying levels of experience within the team.
What the team say...
“Being a part of the Implementation team means onboarding and training our users on their newly available features, and being their voice across Accurx to ensure our products help them do their jobs more efficiently. We have the unique opportunity to not only interact with users in training calls, but also by visiting their practices in person and seeing our products being used day to day in GP Surgeries, and soon, across secondary care in hospitals and more! Being at a user-focused company, I love being able to speak with users to understand their needs and feedback on our products, and then communicating this to our Accurx team internally, keeping our users happy and ensuring our product developments are based on their needs.” Nikita, Implementation Manager
We’d really like to hear from you if:
- You have previous line management experience
- You have previous experience in Implementation/Training or Customer Success
- You're relatable and personable, and you care about building meaningful, genuine relationships with users
- You have a bias for action - you're willing to get stuck in and do what it takes to make things happen
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting lives
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £45,000 - £65,000 salary + the value of £31,500 share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Accurx provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Accurx is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Accurx
Gender diversity (male:female)
45% Male : 55% Women
Liverpool Street, London
£36m in Series A & B
What employees are saying
"Amazing company to work for. Company culture is amazing. When I let my friends know of all the activities and benefits of the company, they want to work for the company as well. So I am super happy that I found this company. Totally amazing workplace and people."
Anonymous accuRx Employee