1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
We believe that each new hire brings something unique and important to our culture and will contribute meaningfully to our success.
Within this, our Talent Acquisition team proactively works to build diverse candidate pipelines, provide an exceptional level of candidate experience end-to-end, and to make sure we hire fantastic talent who will thrive in their role and the wider Attest environment.
As we continue to expand and grow our US Team, we are looking for a Senior Talent Partner, Commercial to join us to accelerate growth of our US team. This role will focus on hiring primarily Commercial and Operational talent into our US team, with offices at 135 Madison Avenue, New York City.
Reporting into the Director of Talent Acquisition based in London, you will partner with the VP Sales, North America, based in NYC, as well as members of our UK-based Commercial leadership team to attract, engage and hire top Commercial talent for our New York office.
Your focus will be to...
- Work with Hiring Managers to identify hiring needs, establish upfront hiring plans and run kick off meetings for new searches
- Focus on building diverse candidate pipelines, understanding the existing teams’ dynamics and company demographics, and ensuring the right mix of representation in our pipeline, engaging with sourced candidates for both current and future roles
- Manage candidate pipelines and hiring processes for all Sales and Marketing roles, seeking to highlight, mitigate, and minimise bias before, during and after interviews and across all hiring decisions
- Facilitate feedback retrospectives and recruitment decisions in partnership with hiring managers
- Manage the offer journey with candidates and partner with the people team to create an exceptional onboarding experience for every new hire
- Develop and provide reporting on hiring activity to the Director of Talent Acquisition and your key stakeholders, ensuring the business is always well informed and we can continue to improve in a data-informed way
- Support on project work that aims to improve how we hire across Attest
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You are an experienced in-house Talent Partner, confident managing end-to-end hiring for Sales & Marketing roles. Ideally with 5+ years’ experience in-house.
- You have recruited commercial talent for a fast-growth US team, preferably in the SaaS space
- You have exposure to, and are comfortable, hiring at all levels, from entry level SDR/AE to senior management positions
- You are passionate about having a positive impact through your actions on representation, inclusion and belonging in the context of talent attraction and talent acquisition at Attest, and in the wider industry we operate in
- You enjoy sourcing - from building pipeline projects to running searches, you pride yourself on finding and attracting the best talent
- You think numbers are important and are comfortable working with data to aid planning and make better decisions
In-person and remote working balance...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working / working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at WeWork at 135 Madison Avenue, New York City, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week. As a result, we've hired the majority of our current US team in / around New York City and continue to hire with that location focus, so would ideally be looking for someone who is based nearby or for whom it is easy (and safe!) to travel to that office location weekly to meet with the US team as well as with visiting team members from EMEA, and in future, be more in-person than remote with the team as the pandemic situation evolves and permits it.
We are very open to speaking to anyone from any location, and would happily support a relocation budget for the right candidate as well.