Made Tech are looking for a People Partner to join their team.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location/flexibility: Near one of our offices in London/Bristol/Swansea/Manchester - remote 3-4 days a week. Our mission is simple! We want to positively impact the future of the country by using technology to improve society. As a purpose-driven organisation, we believe the outcomes we create are more important than the technology we deliver.
We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. At Made Tech, we’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage all people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
As a People Partner (HR Manager) you’ll work closely with the Head of People and will play a key part in shaping and delivering our people strategy that serves our people’s needs and is aligned with the companies strategic goals/priorities.
You’ll also champion change and provide HR Generalist support. We’re looking for someone who can balance empathy, mentoring and supporting people with representing business needs and considering commercial impact.
Our People are our priority, after all we don’t provide products but a professional service.
Our culture mission is to build a nurturing, happy, healthy, safe and inspiring culture for everyone at Made Tech. We’ll need to represent the voice of our people in other areas of the business who could easily spend most of their time on market or commercial strategies.
To imagine your life with us, check our careers page or open source handbook.
Your role here.
You’ll lead and take ownership across many people functions (On-boarding, Culture & Happiness, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility) and prioritise workload based on requirements driven by data, people, markets and business goals.
This list is not extensive but to add context on what is included
- Shaping and delivering the people strategy with the Head of People
- Managing HR operations
- HR admin - this is very much a hands on role
- Building and managing scalable People processes and policies
- Providing high quality People support services
- Coaching and supporting line managers to ensure people are supported
- Partner with all business areas and the leadership team on the people plan
- Employee Engagement
- Nurture a positive and happy work environment supported by data
- Embedding and representing our core values
- Running a data driven People function
- Surveys: Keeping a close pulse on how our people are feeling and what their experience at Made Tech is like
- Diversity & Inclusion: collection and security of data; identifying and reporting on gaps in the company
- Rewards & Benefits
- Line Management of team members
In the application process the following skills will be assessed
- Experience at a medium size organization with 200+ people or a similarly sized comparable business unit
- Established generalist HR Professional, comfortable delivering both an operational and strategic HR service
- Highly adaptable to a scaling business and comfortable with frequent change
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and influence at all levels
- A consultative approach to problem solving
.We want our teams and individuals to grow. If you don’t have the following skills, you will have access to a learning budget, experienced team members and a wider learning and mentoring culture that can help you develop the following:”
- Experience in the Technology industry or a Tech Consultancy
- Presentation skills
- Agile Methodologies
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
✈️ Flexible Holiday 🕰️ Flexible Working Hours 👶 Flexible Parental Leave 👩💻 Remote Working 🤗 Paid counselling🏖️ Paid anniversary break
More information can be found here