We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 50 airlines, rail and travel management companies, including British Airways, CWT, Qantas, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With exciting ideas for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
Our culture and values:
Our culture is at the heart of what we do every day, and travel is part of that too, that’s why we’re proud to live by our values.
Flying high: yet still climbing
We know our stuff and are happy to share our knowledge and expertise. We pride ourselves on being at the top of our game and strive to keep learning.
People are our passport to success: they're at the heart of everything we do
We develop strong relationships built on trust and respect, and always do the right thing by each other and our customers.
Accelerating forward: embracing change, challenge and growth
Whether it's for ourselves, our colleagues or our customers, we are always looking for ways to improve and to grow. We're not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive change with enthusiasm.
All inclusive*: we're a strong, collaborative community
We share the same vision; to make 15below the best it can be. We pull together to make it a reality, look out for each other along the way and make sure everyone's voice is heard.
Enjoy the journey: bringing fun and positivity to everything we do
We're proud and passionate to be part of the 15below family, and never take ourselves too seriously. Having fun is really important to us.
* We are committed to maintaining our welcoming and open culture where differences are embraced. We know that some people are hesitant to apply for roles unless they tick every box, but if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t fully align, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right person for this or other roles.
- Owning the relationship with all transactional messaging suppliers, including engaging with new suppliers (RFP assessment, contract review etc.) and negotiating pricing for both on-going and specific cases.
- Managing supplier pricing, including maintaining and updating the platform rates.
- Proactively assessing and providing guidance on potential price changes to 15below customers as a result of supplier price change.
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve queries and remove blockers.
- Administering new customer accounts, including whitelisting and country registrations.
- Managing customer registrations with relevant messaging suppliers.
- Act as primary point of contact for messaging-related queries within the team.
- Monitoring performance of messaging traffic and resolving issues with suppliers.
- Configuring accounts when needed and generating ad hoc reports.
- Onboarding new send channels and documenting new processes/process changes as they occur.
Measurements of success in this role:
- Maintenance or improvement of gross profit performance in the transactional income stream.
- Strong, collaborative working relationships across all teams,
- Building and maintaining working relationships with key messaging suppliers.
- Experience working with transactional messaging channels (SMS, WhatsApp etc) and A2P messaging suppliers.
- Meticulous attention to detail and process-minded.
- Strong commercial understanding and supplier management experience (negotiation, relationship building, issue resolution and contracts).
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Advanced understanding of excel.
- Knowledgeable in GDPR.
Skills to impress:
- Working knowledge of mobile carriers.
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be motivating and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do the work you do best and be part of a fantastic team. We also offer many perks including:
- 25 days annual holiday (increasing with service)
- Flexible public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Family friendly policies
- 5% employer pension contribution and salary sacrifice scheme
- Perkbox retail freebies and discounts
- £1,600 IT budget
- Fortnightly knowledge-sharing ‘DevEds’
- Friday ‘wind downs’ and company social events
- Flexible benefits (tech/mobile/holiday/bike schemes and season ticket loans)
- Work from anywhere scheme
Wellbeing is very important to us and so we have a brilliant and holistic programme in place to support with everyone's home and work life. We’ve got lots of fantastic resources, practical guidance, and engaging sessions to help with mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Location: We are offering truly flexible working options so you can decide whether you want to work from home, from our central Brighton office or a bit of both (within the UK).
Hours: 37.5 per week, flexitime
Reports to: Operations Director
We asked employees of 15below how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at 15below
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)