We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 50 airlines, rail and travel management companies, including British Airways, CWT, Qantas, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With exciting ideas for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for technology and looking to start their career in IT.
As Implementation Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Setup and configuration of 15below’s base platform for airline customers
- Setup and configuration of additional modules for customers
- Creating and amending client’s HTML email templates and producing ad hoc reports
- Liaising directly with customers on small platform changes
- Basic internal project implementations and deployments
- Deployment tasks to include bulk patching of core fixes across customers
- Extracting data for existing and previous customers
- Performing platform version upgrades
What kind of person you are:
- Computer literate
- Logical thinking, and able to follow end-to-end processes accurately
- Good attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Has a computing qualification e.g. A’ level, BTEC etc.
- Has a friendly ‘Can do’ attitude
- Has calm presence of mind when it’s needed
- Has a strong sensible streak – but knows how to have a bit of fun now and again
Skills to impress:
- A passion for the travel industry
Our culture is at the heart of what we do every day, and travel is part of that too, that’s why we’re proud to live by our values.
Flying high: yet still climbing
We know our stuff and are happy to share our knowledge and expertise. We pride ourselves on being at the top of our game and strive to keep learning.
People are our passport to success: they're at the heart of everything we do
We develop strong relationships built on trust and respect, and always do the right thing by each other and our customers.
Accelerating forward: embracing change, challenge and growth
Whether it's for ourselves, our colleagues or our customers, we are always looking for ways to improve and to grow. We're not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive change with enthusiasm.
All inclusive*: we're a strong, collaborative community
We share the same vision; to make 15below the best it can be. We pull together to make it a reality, look out for each other along the way and make sure everyone's voice is heard.
Enjoy the journey: bringing fun and positivity to everything we do
We're proud and passionate to be part of the 15below family, and never take ourselves too seriously. Having fun is really important to us.
* We are committed to maintaining our welcoming and open culture where differences are embraced. We know that some people are hesitant to apply for roles unless they tick every box, but if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t fully align, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right person for this or other roles.
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be motivating and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do the work you do best and be part of a fantastic team. We also offer many perks including:
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays (increasing with service)
- Flexible public holidays
- Work from anywhere scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- Perkbox retail freebies and discounts
- £1,600 IT budget
- Fortnightly knowledge-sharing ‘DevEds’
- Fortnightly Friday ‘wind downs’ and company social events
- Flexible benefits (tech/mobile/holiday/bike schemes and season ticket loans)
Wellbeing is very important to us and so we have a brilliant and holistic programme in place to support with everyone's home and work life. We’ve got lots of fantastic resources, practical guidance, and engaging sessions to help with mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Brighton/Hybrid (applicants must be living in the UK)
Reports to: Development Team Lead
Application and interview process:
- Please submit both a cover letter and CV to be considered for this position!
- We review applications as they are received. So please don't delay your application!
- 1st interview: 45 minute Teams interview with our People Advisor
- 2nd interview: 1 hour Teams or in-person interview with a Development Team Lead and Developer
We asked employees of 15below how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at 15below
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)