We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 50 airlines, rail and travel management companies, including British Airways, CWT, Qantas, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform.
With exciting ideas for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for. This is a brand new role at 15below and so this is a fantastic opportunity to use your knowledge and expertise to shape the role and make a real impact.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
- Owning and delivering high quality platform training content to enable our customers to maximise the benefits of using 15below systems
- Developing a deep understanding of our platform and products in order to be able to design insightful and effective training solutions and supporting documentation
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers’ training needs so that these can be met and our customers are competent and confident users of our systems
- Design and deliver a range of innovative digital and in-person/remote training solutions to best suit 15below’s global customer base, many of whom are non-English speakers/English is not their first language
- Participate in the commercialisation of the training function as an income stream, working closely with customer-facing colleagues to maximise potential opportunities at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Collaborating closely with a range of internal teams to draw customer insights and drive customer retention
- Deliver training solutions internally as needed to ensure colleagues are able to expand their 15below knowledge and SME abilities
- Support colleagues to develop training delivery skills in order to increase this capability in relevant customer-facing roles (i.e. train the trainer)
- Ownership of training documentation, working with other teams to ensure user guides are updated as the 15below platform evolves
- Working with the marketing team to ensure training and documentation material remains on brand
Measurements of success in this role:
- Successful delivery of training activities and material which enable 15below’s customers to become expert users of the platform
- Consistently high feedback and evaluation scores
- Strong, collaborative working relationships across all teams
Our culture is at the heart of what we do every day, and travel is part of that too, that’s why we’re proud to live by our values.
Flying high: yet still climbing
We know our stuff and are happy to share our knowledge and expertise. We pride ourselves on being at the top of our game and strive to keep learning.
People are our passport to success: they're at the heart of everything we do
We develop strong relationships built on trust and respect, and always do the right thing by each other and our customers.
Accelerating forward: embracing change, challenge and growth
Whether it's for ourselves, our colleagues or our customers, we are always looking for ways to improve and to grow. We're not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive change with enthusiasm.
All inclusive*: we're a strong, collaborative community
We share the same vision; to make 15below the best it can be. We pull together to make it a reality, look out for each other along the way and make sure everyone's voice is heard.
Enjoy the journey: bringing fun and positivity to everything we do
We're proud and passionate to be part of the 15below family, and never take ourselves too seriously. Having fun is really important to us.
* We are committed to maintaining our welcoming and open culture where differences are embraced. We know that some people are hesitant to apply for roles unless they tick every box, but if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t fully align, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right person for this or other roles.
What kind of person you are:
- A proven track record in providing external-facing B2B training on IT products/platforms
- Have clear, faultless communication and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability delivering engaging and outcome-based training
- Experience with designing and owning training content and documentation material
- Professional, with the ability to work with people in all areas of a business.
- A passion for the travel industry
- Organisational skills, with the ability to take on multiple duties
- Thrives on solving problems, loves grappling with complexity and can make the most difficult concepts easy to understand using sincere and clear communication skills
- Collaborates effectively with other disciplines and can be trusted to deliver
- Able to travel internationally in order to deliver onsite training
Skills to impress:
- Experience working the airline industry and the ability to understand airline needs
- Experience working with a global customer base, including non-English speakers
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be motivating and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do the work you do best and be part of a fantastic team.
- 25 days annual holiday (increasing with service)
- Flexible public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- 5% employer pension contribution and salary sacrifice scheme
- Perkbox retail freebies and discounts
- £1,600 IT budget
- Fortnightly knowledge-sharing ‘DevEds’
- Friday ‘wind downs’ and company social events
- Flexible benefits (tech/mobile/holiday/bike schemes and season ticket loans)
We’re certified with Flexa, making us a ‘truly flexible employer’. Flexibility is part of our culture and if you’d like to know more about this then take a look at our Flexa profile
Wellbeing is very important to us and so we have a brilliant and holistic programme in place to support with everyone's home and work life. We’ve got lots of fantastic resources, practical guidance, and engaging sessions to help with mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per year
Location: We are offering truly flexible working options so you can decide whether you want to work from home, from our central Brighton office or a bit of both (within the UK).
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Please note that we review applications as they are received, so please don't delay submitting your CV!
We asked employees of 15below how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at 15below
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
What employees are saying
15below are by far the most flexible company I've ever worked for. The company understands why it's important to have a work/life balance and a comfortable environment to work in, and everyone goes above and beyond to ensure employees are happy, motivated and fulfilled in their career.