We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 50 airlines, rail and travel management companies, including British Airways, CWT, Qantas, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With exciting ideas for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
As Business Analyst you will work as part of the Delivery team during project delivery and commercial proposal stages, and during transition at project initiation. As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining expert knowledge in 15below platform functionality and new developments
- Understanding our customer business needs and processes
- Leading client workshops
- Requirements validation
- Creating documentation to support the commercial and delivery processes
- Leading estimation sessions with key stakeholders
- Collaborating with 15below Commercial Team and Delivery Teams to understand, prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Ensuring a smooth transition from commercial proposal to project team delivery
- Providing support to Delivery Team as required during project delivery
- Identifying and implementing process improvements within 15below
Our culture is at the heart of what we do every day, and travel is part of that too, that’s why we’re proud to live by our values.
Flying high: yet still climbing
We know our stuff and are happy to share our knowledge and expertise. We pride ourselves on being at the top of our game and strive to keep learning.
People are our passport to success: they're at the heart of everything we do
We develop strong relationships built on trust and respect, and always do the right thing by each other and our customers.
Accelerating forward: embracing change, challenge and growth
Whether it's for ourselves, our colleagues or our customers, we are always looking for ways to improve and to grow. We're not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive change with enthusiasm.
All inclusive*: we're a strong, collaborative community
We share the same vision; to make 15below the best it can be. We pull together to make it a reality, look out for each other along the way and make sure everyone's voice is heard.
Enjoy the journey: bringing fun and positivity to everything we do
We're proud and passionate to be part of the 15below family, and never take ourselves too seriously. Having fun is really important to us.
* We are committed to maintaining our welcoming and open culture where differences are embraced. We know that some people are hesitant to apply for roles unless they tick every box, but if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t fully align, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right person for this or other roles
The kind of person you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer software/IT solution business analysis
- A travel industry background with knowledge of airline commercial systems such as reservations systems, PSS and GDS and their component parts
- Ability and willingness to travel overseas for client meetings
- Proven ability to lead discussions with customers
- Functional/technical understanding of software applications
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements from external parties
- Proactively guide and support customers to the most appropriate solution in line with product evolution
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisational skills, with the ability to take on multiple duties
- An enthusiastic, honest, ‘can-do’ attitude
- A great communicator at all levels of a business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills to impress:
- BSc/BA in a business or technical discipline or equivalent
- Business analysis experience in an Agile environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven business analysis experience in a supplier/vendor context
- Experience working with third-party APIs and web service interface
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be motivating and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do the work you do best and be part of a fantastic team.
- 25 days annual holiday (increasing with service)
- Flexible public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- 5% employer pension contribution and salary sacrifice scheme
- Perkbox retail freebies and discounts
- £1,600 IT budget
- Friday ‘wind downs’ and company social events
- Flexible benefits (tech/mobile/holiday/bike schemes and season ticket loans)
We’re certified with Flexa, making us a ‘truly flexible employer’. Flexibility is part of our culture and if you’d like to know more about this then take a look at our Flexa profile
Wellbeing is very important to us and so we have a brilliant and holistic programme in place to support with everyone's home and work life. We’ve got lots of fantastic resources, practical guidance, and engaging sessions to help with mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Location: We are offering truly flexible working options so you can decide whether you want to work from home, from our central Brighton office or a bit of both (within the UK).
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Please note that we review applications as they are received, so please don't delay submitting your CV!
We asked employees of 15below how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at 15below
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)