11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
About the role
You’ll be joining the 11:FS Pulse team. Pulse is 11:FS’ competitor analysis and benchmarking platform, the “Netflix” of banking. It tracks the customer journeys of 600+ financial services companies across 54+ countries, analyzing how effectively their journeys solve the customers' needs versus their competitors.
Pulse is used by financial services companies such as Monzo, Revolut & Nubank to build more customer-centric products and significantly improve their customer experiences, satisfaction rates, and conversion rates.
This is an exciting role where you’ll be identifying and speaking with Directors/ Heads of Product, Design, and UX in world-leading financial services companies in order to start a conversation as to how our Pulse product can support them.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for increasing the volume of sales qualified leads coming into the pipeline and generating demo opportunities for the new business team. The position will adopt cold outbound prospecting techniques to identify, target, and reach out to decision-makers within businesses that could benefit from 11:FS Pulse.
- Achieving daily key performance indicators (KPIs) by performing outbound sales activity to generate new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the new business team to create lists of target accounts and decision-makers from companies globally.
- Champion outreach by building and maintaining communication sequences that can be used to contact target accounts to generate new business opportunities.
- Via a combination of value-based cold calling, and LinkedIn/social outreach, bring in prospective buyers.
- Performing initial qualification/ discovery calls with leads to identify pains in clients’ processes and position the benefits or solutions that Pulse can provide.
You will be targeted on the number of:
- Buyer profiles you identify and contact per month.
- Demonstration calls you schedule for the new business team per month from sales-qualified leads.
- Closed deals per month generated from your booked demos.
What would make you an excellent fit for us
- Experience in an SDR/ Lead Generation position
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Proven new business selling skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options 11:FS provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure 11:FS is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at 11:FS
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"11:FS will frequently gather feedback from employees to thoroughly understand which flexible practices work best for employees. This is coupled with a great level of trust from senior leadership that employees will will deliver the right results for the business regardless of where/when we are working."
Anonymous 11:FS Employee