Here at 10x Banking we believe banks are slowed down by their own legacy technology and we’re here to change that. Our community brings together banking industry knowledge with market-leading, next gen, cloud native technology required to move banking into the 21st century.
The biggest banks around the globe use our platform to power some of the world’s most innovative financial propositions. And to do this we've built a team that has the breadth of knowledge and experience we need to push our product forward.
We have headquarters in London and Sydney, but our 10x teams work around the globe with colleagues in Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa and all over the UK and Ireland.
Join us in our mission to make banking 10x better for customers, banks and society!
About the role:
An opportunity to join the Financial Control team and part of the wider Finance team. The role is an integral and crucial member of the function ensuring all of the 10X accounts payable activities are completed to an excellent standard and within set timescales.
Many other areas of the business rely on this role for supplier payments and queries as well as underpinning financial reporting and budgeting and forecasting.
You are an Accounts Payable Analyst/Associate having ideally worked in an established AP function and ideally been part of AP process improvement. You have a keen eye for detail, pride yourself on accuracy and have high standards for excellent execution with the ability to apply flexibility in ever developing scale up environment. You will take complete ownership for the area and ensure all work is completed with limited supervision.
You are an excellent communicator being able to confidently speak to a range of stakeholders including senior leaders, seeking support and as part of the role managing upwards where input from others is required.
- Accurately entering invoices and other related financial transactions into the company’s accounting system and matching to invoice purchase orders.
- Reviewing, validating and processing invoices received from suppliers.
- Preparing and processing payments to suppliers and ensuring timely and accurate payment.
- Liaising with supplier management to maintain accurate supplier records, set up new suppliers including new supplier verifications, responding to supplier/internal queries
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving any discrepancies, including communicating with suppliers’ credit control teams
- Matching of payments to accounts payable, bank reconciliations and sending remittances to suppliers
- Preparations of payment runs and inputting of payments for reviews / sign off
- Employee expense reconciliation and recording
- Credit card statement administration and management of receipts
- Management of accounts inbox, supplier database and addressing anomalies and corrections required
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Experience in an established accounts payable function
- Experience with Netsuite is a distinct advantage
- Strong organisational skills with high accuracy rate and strong attention to detail
- Enjoys problem solving and getting issues to resolution
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong accountability to drive end to end process and resolution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Naturally a curious contributor to the finance team and broader business
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- 25 days of holiday in addition to Bank/Public Holidays (+ 1 day off on your birthday!)
- 4 wellbeing days (1 additional paid day off per quarter, aimed at supporting you to maintain your personal wellbeing)
- Remote enabled working: in person events twice per quarter, and agree your ways of working with your line manager outside of that!
- Regular social gatherings and affinity groups
- Work from anywhere outside your typical working location – up to 4 weeks a year!
- Career progression and learning pathways
- 1 paid volunteering day a year
- Enhanced parental policies, including time off for fertility treatment
- Sabbatical leave
- Options pool
- Private health insurance, with the option to add your family
- Pension scheme
- Public/Bank holiday swaps
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Subscription to Headspace wellbeing app
- Flexible benefits via salary sacrifice
More about 10x
We are driven by the belief that whatever we do as a business has to be done in the right way. Our three core values of: Transformation, Integrity and Impact support this.
Discover what life is like at 10x over on Instagram and find out what the company is up to on LinkedIn.
Equal opportunities for all
At 10x we are passionate about our people and are committed to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture. We are building a community where every 10xer can bring their authentic self to work and feel empowered to reach their full potential. Our many employee networks help amplify this vision.
Alongside assessing technical capabilities to do the role, our assessment process will identify what you can uniquely bring to our 10x teams, and the potential you have to thrive here. Common to every role that 10xers perform, are 3 core competencies that we look for in our future 10xers – Business Impact, Change Driver & Delivery Excellence
We are committed to ensuring all job applicants are treated equally and fairly and encourage applicants of all ethnicities, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, age, neurodiversity or disability status.
We recognise not everyone is the same. In fact, we embrace difference. If you require any form of accommodation during the interview process, please tell us so we can make arrangements to support. Any information that you provide will be recorded and maintained confidentially.
We asked employees of 10x Banking how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at 10x Banking
London & Sydney