Hey there, we’re Wild. We’re on a mission to remove single-use plastic from the bathroom and redefine the future of personal care across Europe and beyond. We’re a high-growth, venture-backed start-up, launching our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com in 2020 - we’re also one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups. Sounds fun, right?
We’re now looking for an expert in CRM, referral and retention to help elevate the experience we offer our vast customer base (in the millions). You should be data-led, structured and have a passion for analysis and problem solving, getting into the nitty gritty of email flows, campaigns and a/b testing on Klaviyo whilst also helping us to take our referral offering to the next level.
Everything you do will be driven by in depth analysis and data and you should have a tenacity for seeking out the small improvements that can come from constant and rigorous testing.
You will report into our Head of Brand, Communications & Comms and indirectly into our CMO.
Ready to become a Wild thing?
📓Some of your daily responsibilities:
- Sifting through data and segments within our CRM, identifying tests to run and how to best optimise our email offerings.
- Segmenting our customers into groups with actionable insights that can elevate both Wild sales and customer experience.
- Helping to create and send email campaigns on a regular basis using the above two points to do this in the most optimised way that will result in maximum sales / efficiency.
- Taking complete ownership of our referral campaign, working closely with our Ecom team to optimise our website referral offerings as well as the Brand team on email referral.
- Constantly running meaningful a/b tests over our referral platform (MentionMe) and optimising our offers both holistically and creatively.
- A deep focus on retention through CRM, improving our subscriber experience and finding ways to incentivise customers to stay subscribed, reactivate all whilst reducing churn. Optimising how we do this will be crucial to Wild’s long term success.
🚀 What we need from you:
- Extensive experience with CRM, from an analyst/data perspective (Klaviyo experience a bonus but not a must have).
- Experience with referral (we use MentionMe) and a deep understanding of the importance of this channel to overall marketing efforts.
- A firm understanding of retention metrics and how to engage customers through CRM.
- A passion for analytics, testing and optimisation.
- A rigorous understanding of best practise when it comes to email flow optimisation and email campaign creation.
- A healthy knowledge of Ecommerce & D2C.
- A can-do attitude and desire to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing scale ups.
🙌What you’ll get from us:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days a week in our shiny new London office
- Weekly early finishes and social events
- Mental wellbeing support through Spill
- A role at a young but well-established brand making a considerable splash in sustainable self-care
We have a really simple approach to DEI, and that is that we embrace and celebrate everyone. Our company culture is all about bringing your most authentic self to work - I mean, how else could we drive innovation? Each and every single one of our employees have a huge input into who Wild is, and where we’re going to go in the future, and we literally couldn’t do this without having a team of individuals from all areas of the world, ethnicities, genders, beliefs, socioeconomic backgrounds and more. We’re always looking to grow our team by hiring people with fresh perspectives and ideas!
We asked employees of Wild how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Wild
Gender diversity (male:female)