We have an exciting opening for an Order Desk Analyst to join the Customer Delivery Operations Team here at Virgin Media O2 on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. Your role will ensure the end-to-end service requirements of these customers are met, and with the goal of growing customer happiness levels; time to revenue; and improving the overall customer experience. Some of the key responsibilities include: being point of contact for assigned customers via inbound requests; owning customer queries to deliver solutions, working with the management team to provide performance and operational information and accurately using internal systems including Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Who we are
The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK's biggest companies too.
Diverse, high performing teams - jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions.
Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can't wait to see what you can do.
Accessible, inclusive and equitable for all
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Outstanding customer service skills, with demonstrable experience in handling customer queries and ability to influence customer choice and manage customers’ expectations across a wide variety of audiences.
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce and Force.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a proven ability to form partnerships with internal and external partners.
- Previous experience of taking accountability and demonstrating pride in personal contribution to team goals.
- Demonstrable experience in multi-tasking and prioritising tasks and workload.
- Proven experience of working on your own initiative, whilst providing strong attention to detail, and being resilient in your approach to data accuracy and integrity.
The other stuff we are looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Previous Telecoms experience.
What's in it for you
Our goal is to celebrate our people, their lives and everything in-between. We aim to create a culture that empowers everyone to bring the best versions of themselves to work each and every day. We believe the most inclusive and diverse culture makes for a better business and a brighter world.
Working at Virgin Media O2, you get a bumper reward package bursting with benefits, and loads of extras you can add if you’d like to. These are designed to support both you and your loved ones, making sure that you’re covered no matter what life throws your way.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you as a person and your experience to date. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a competency based interview using Saville Wave.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading