We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Director to join a re-defined and energised Public Sector team here at Virgin Media O2 as part of the newly formed national Justice & Policing team!
Our Justice & Policing strategic lead is a former senior officer with 19 years of experience, and we partner with over 30 UK Police forces as we continue to evolve our approach to support citizens and public sector organisations to make services and society better for all. This is a priority area for us, so we're looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and highly motivated Customer Success Director to work closely with some of our biggest Policing customers. You will have clear accountability for establishing and maintaining these successful relationships and achieving long-term mutual success through their business with us, with annualised revenues of more than £3.5m.
Customer Success Directors ensure a strategic approach to the customer, establishing opportunities for revenue retention and growth, with a consistent focus on outstanding customer experience. As part of this you will manage a complex partner landscape, ensuring best value is achieved for both VM02 Business and our customers, through regular and appropriate third-party supplier engagement.
Who we are
The UK’s fastest broadband network. The nation’s best-loved mobile brand. And, one of the UK's biggest companies too.
Diverse, high performing teams - jam packed with serious talent. Together, we offer the UK more choice and better value, through our boundary-pushing, customer-championing values and ambitions.
Together, we are Virgin Media O2, and we can't wait to see what you can do.
Accessible, inclusive and equitable for all
Virgin Media O2 is an equal opportunities employer and we're working hard to remove bias and barriers for our people and candidates. So, we build equity and inclusion into everything we do, from the policies we craft to the relationships we shape. We support and encourage you to be your authentic self throughout your application journey with us.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, at all levels of the organisation, to executive level, with demonstrable experience of understanding complex customer needs and ensuring they are consistently delighted with our products and services.
- Previous experience within Justice & Policing with a proven track record of operating at executive level internally to maximise engagement strategy and overall relationships with customers.
- Excellent & demonstrable sales and commercial expertise within the Public Sector, with a track record of successful strategy execution leading to attainment of both our customer outcomes and our own business growth objectives.
- Demonstrable experience and proven capability of leading and managing highly engaged cross functional customer focussed teams.
- Proven record of accomplishment of developing and implementing a Customer Success Strategy in customers with annualised revenues more than £5m+, informed through customer knowledge & insight, which aligns with our own company objectives underpinned by prioritisation of customer outcomes and delivers both retention and growth.
- Evidence of managing complex customer renewals process, whilst identifying upsell opportunities to increase revenue, including the management of strategic 3rd party suppliers.
- Strong experience of providing leadership, guidance, mentorship, and training to a wide virtual team of internal customers across multiple functions.
The other stuff we are looking for
We'd also love you to bring;
- Project coordination experience (tasks and people).
- End to end journey knowledge.
What's in it for you
Our goal is to celebrate our people, their lives and everything in-between. We aim to create a culture that empowers everyone to bring the best versions of themselves to work each and every day. We believe the most inclusive and diverse culture makes for a better business and a brighter world.
Working at Virgin Media O2, you get a bumper reward package bursting with benefits, and loads of extras you can add if you’d like to. These are designed to support both you and your loved ones, making sure that you’re covered no matter what life throws your way.
f we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you as a person and your experience to date. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a competency based interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading