As a Revenue Manager you will be part of a team responsible for optimizing sales and profitability for your destinations. You will work with the dynamic program, an area of growth in the business where we package the program of scheduled airlines together with TUI hotel portfolio. Your main goal is maximizing sales and profit and contribute to the growth path we are on.
In this analytical role you will work both independently and in close partnership with different stakeholders in the company. You will review booking trends, understand the market difference in the Nordic countries and act on your analyze by using TUI yield system. Within the team we put together a sales strategy and steer sales to important hotel stock or departure periods and thereafter act on it accordingly to reach our targets. Your decisions will directly feed into the overall financial performance of TUI Nordic.
You will be part of Pricing & Trading team, who has the end-to-end responsibility of delivering financial results on destinations in the program. The travel industry is highly affected by macro factors outside of our control and that impacts the daily work of a revenue manager.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Secure your area of responsibility is delivering according to targets
- Engage with stakeholders in the company to create success!
- Monitor and react to demand in a competitive holiday market and take relevant actions to maximize sales.
- Gather data from different sources and create an analysis to support your actions
- Plan and execute trading strategies in a complex product landscape
- Post-secondary education within economic, relevant analytical studies or working experience
- Experience from the travel industry, flight or hotel market is meritorious
- Strong analytical skills
- Data driven and strong independent decision-making skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and one other Nordic language
- Able to see the greater picture in a complex situation
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)