If you want to work in a fast paced international team that plans and purchases touristic products combining culture, nature and relaxation then please read further. We are looking for a Markets Product & Purchasing Manager Tours. A long title, but what does it mean exactly? In this position, you will be developing and managing Tour products sold in several markets around Europe. Read on, react and perhaps we will work together soon.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will have the responsibility for shaping and delivering the Tours strategy, design and contracting for your destinations, ensuring that products are not only loved by our customers but are also commercially sound for all TUI Markets;
- You are the main contact for our suppliers, where you deal with TUI-internal and external suppliers around the World. You translate what comes out of these contacts to products for our end customers;
- You keep a close eye on the developments within the markets, but also in your destinations. You remain critical of what is going well and what is not going well and you automatically link the right follow-ups to this;
- It goes without saying that the goals and budgets must be achieved, which makes you responsible for making and achieving the annual planning;
- You will foster a close working relationship with your colleagues in the local markets and in our own, international product team, even though it’s mainly a digital way of working.
- We are looking for an energetic colleague who has 3-4 years of experience in either product management or purchasing;
- You are strong in building and maintaining relationships with several stakeholders;
- You are organized in your work, but know how to be flexible when the situation demands it;
- Strong initiative with ability to deliver both working on own and in a team;
- Strong commercial acumen, with ability to balance customer needs with commercial viability in order to make sound decisions;
- Customer focused mindset, means you understand customer needs;
- Display strong geographical knowledge and understanding;
- You are also willing to travel extensively to fully understand the product line;
- The team is truly international, thus you master English fully.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)