Come and join us in our Holiday Change Team. We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking colleague. The tasks include handling different changes, prior to departure on a booked holiday. Working hours are 08.00-17.00, weekdays.
You will have daily contact with our customers and business partners through e-mail, chat and telephone. Quality assurance and follow up is very important to us and we always strive to improve our service and be better in, order to be the obvious choice for our customers. We adhere to the travel conditions, laws, and regulations, while always having our customers in focus.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Handle seasonal based changes as well as ad-hoc changes (charter flight and hotel, dynamic flight and hotel, excursions, ski and cruise).
- Find an alternative holiday to our customers and handle the re-booking.
- Responsible for all customer information regarding a holiday change
- Securing the customer information is legally correct and according to guidelines.
- Quality assurance.
- Support function both in-house and to our partners.
- Service minded and customer oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Norwegian and English. One other Nordic language is a huge plus.
- Amadeus education and at least 1-year experience, working in the system.
- Being able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Quality and detail focus with strong problem-solving and coordination skills.
- Being a great team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant, important to be able to make decisions.
- Great skills in working within different IT-systems, in particular Microsoft Office 365
- Driven to achieve goals.
- Understanding of travel law and regulations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer care within the travel industry and 3 years work experience overall.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts.
- Online wellbeing and learning support.
- Fun and dynamic work culture.
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)