Location: Any TUI Head office location: Rijswijk, Luton, Hannover, Oostende or Stockholm
Hours: Full time (32-40)
Contract: Permanent with first a fixed term contract ( 12 months)
Join our dynamic global marketing team at TUI as Global Brand Strategist reporting directly to the Global Senior Brand Manager. In this pivotal role, you’ll play a key part in shaping TUI’s brand strategy, identity, and campaign platform during an exciting phase of transformation. As we evolve our brand and introduce new segments, you’ll contribute to consolidating our position as a modern travel platform with compelling assets and experiences. This role offers a unique opportunity to engage in strategic discussions with senior stakeholders and make a lasting impact on our global brand.
ABOUT THE JOB
What you will do:
- Drive support for and alignment with our Brand Purpose and the wider strategy by identifying opportunities to communicate it and therefore influencing business areas, bringing up projects or discussions to realise these opportunities.
- Support the Global Brand Management team in developing TUI’s strategy, product portfolio, and brand elements to maximize brand equity. This includes coordinating assignments like brand architecture, go-to-market strategy, divesting or retiring stagnant brands, and transitioning local successes into sustainable global models.
- Build and nurture a network of colleagues across our source markets, hotel brands & TUI Experiences business as well as some key stakeholders in global functions such as strategy, CX, HR and more.
- Demonstrate best practice in programme management support from writing inspiring briefs, on boarding teams, comprehensive agency pitching, business case argumentation and stakeholder engagement.
- Work together with Consumer Insights regularly to ensure you, the team and the wider network are informed on relevant customer and market developments as well as being able to bring in consumer insights to all project work.
- You will carry out desk research, such as brand analysis, competitor analysis, target audience research and explore trends & developments.
- Manage internal communication- and information ‘hubs’ (TEAMS, Intranet, Brand Hub) to ensure brand information is always up-to-date, comprehensive and accessible to the entire TUI network.
- As an output driven team, ensure all your activity is tied back to objectives and is measurable, taking all steps necessary to track measurement and ROI. Budgets are to be tightly tracked, strongly negotiated and well spent.
What you will need:
- You have 5+ years brand and marketing experience ideally with specific strategic expertise
- Demonstrable background of working with brand architecture, proposition development, communications strategy and messaging houses
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing and leading projects cross-culturally with ability to motivate and mobilise agencies, colleagues and stakeholders across countries
- Engaging communicator, able to quickly gain rapport and credibility with a diverse set of international stakeholders, building a network at all levels of seniority
- First class presenting skills including the ability to craft effective slide decks that tell a story and build a case
- Good negotiator with the right skills to manage difficult stakeholders with integrity
- Strong verbal and written skills in English, even if not native – a second European language is required
- Analytical & consumer insight-led thinking to find strategic solutions
- Experience of working in agile marketing environment, comfortable managing a high workload of competing priorities as well as acting as sole representative of the brand team on occasion
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office – Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Able and willing to travel and operate out of multiple office locations on occasion
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Challenging and international job;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme and life assurance;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Forward thinking ways of working;
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)