An exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious dynamic trading team, with growth beyond the boundaries of the current mainstream offering over the next 5 years and the successfully applicant will help influence and shape that growth.
The Dynamic Trading Executive will drive sales performance and help shape the strategy for dynamically sourced 3PF at TUI UK & Ireland. You will analyse availability and price of dynamic package holidays to ensure they are relevant to competition and structured to deliver budget volume and margin. Working with your colleagues in the yield teams, you will explore opportunities to achieve these results, taking calculated risks and influencing decision making to complement TUI volume.
The role is based in Luton, but at TUI we believe work is something you do not somewhere you go therefore we are happy to offer flexible working arrangements for this role and the successful candidate will work a blend of office and home-working.
The closing date for applications is 14th February.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Dynamic Trading Executive you will work with guidance from your line manager, on how to deliver volume and profit against targets through identifying opportunities and gaps in the current mainstream package holiday offering.
- You will monitor daily/weekly sales against targets and discuss trends with your line manager.
- Monitoring flight prices of supported airlines, you will recommend where we should take advantage of opportunities that exist and manage each season on sale responding to releases of fares and promotions of third party carriers.
- Responsible for a focus area and will complete analysis in line with direction, on how to take advantage of market opportunities and mitigate risks which you will discuss with your line manager.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in commercial, such as trading, product and the bed team in meetings to ensure the dynamic team has a share of voice and that volume is incremental to the business.
- Confidence with numbers – attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work amongst different departments and stakeholders.
- Willingness to develop and learn key commercial skills.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA