Are you passionate about social media and community management? We’re expanding our Nordic Social Media team and seeking a Community & Social Content Specialist to join us for the next 9-10 months.
This is a new role, where you’ll be at the forefront of our online community, engaging with customers in one local source market (Denmark). Your responsibilities will include maintaining TUI’s brand voice on social media, monitoring and responding to customer interactions, and playing a crucial role in driving community initiatives and crisis management. Additionally, You’ll also play a key role in translating, adapting and publishing Nordic social media content for local audiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Engage with customers on social channels and secure TUI Tone of Voice in one Nordic market (Denmark) by commenting and responding to public customer posts online
- Monitor social media, community sentiment and influencer activities
- Gather community insights to help us create engaging and shareable content for TUI
- Provide community feedback to TUI stakeholders
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs
- Translate and adapt nordic content for social organic to local market
- Align with local sales plan and create local content for social organic channels
- Working close together with our social content manager, community manager and social media manager
- 1+ year proven, hands on experience in customer service or community management, preferably on social media
- Good interpersonal skills – you are a team player
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to tackle many different tasks at once
- Any crisis communication experience is a huge plus
- Experience from travel industry is a huge plus
- Positive thinking and a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Danish and English. One other Nordic language is a plus.
We also see that you have compassion and understanding for our customer in order to keep a customer-centric approach.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)