Joining the Cruise Trading team as a Commercial Analyst (know internally as a Trading Executive), you will carry out the trading activity for the Marella Cruises fleet, ensuring that profit is maximised and the needs of our customers are met. In return you will get exposure to the full end-to-end tour operating process, and therefore develop your all-round commercial knowledge and skills.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we be offering a hybrid working model for this role. Now taking applications until 30th November.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for proactively optimising sales and profitability across the fleet for specific seasons, through the effective use of pricing strategy and introduction of promotions.
- In this analytical role, you’ll be reviewing sales trends and yield system activity to make effective recommendations to deliver your ship strategy, in line with market conditions.
- You’ll need to display strong communication skills and build effective relationships with individuals and teams within Cruise, Commercial, Distribution and Finance.
- Support the managers in coaching more inexperienced members of the team, ensuring they continue to develop, and building on your own people skills.
- Strong commercial understanding and numerical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Team player with high level of organisation skills
- Understanding of cruise customers and product range
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong awareness of needs and issues in a changing market place
- Flexibility in order to ensure departmental objectives are met
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
We asked employees of TUI Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at TUI Group
Gender diversity (male:female)