Threads Styling is looking for a highly experienced and dynamic individual to join the team as the Email Marketing Manager. You will become a key member of the Digital Marketing team, and will manage projects from inception through to delivery. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing global communication strategies to improve customer retention and increase customer engagement through effective email marketing campaigns.
This role has a heavy focus on technical campaign execution and email data analysis. You’ll be responsible for pulling and analysing KPIs to impact future performance and working across teams to finalise email assets, aligning calendars, and building campaigns within our ESP platform.
Salary for this role is between £35-£40k and dependent on experience.
Check out the progression path for this role here, it sits within the Marketing team.
Flexible Working Policy
This role and the team are hybrid based out of Telephone House in Shoreditch, London. This role does have in-office expectations because of how we operate as a team and business, and although we’re really open to what those are and how they work, this team does require 3/4 days a week together in the office.
We regret that we are not open to fully remote applications right now for this reason, but what we can offer is a flexible working approach which can be discussed per role and a host of team cultural activities and treats in our office.
- Brief content into other departments.
- Build campaigns within the ESP platform and schedule campaigns.
- Plan, build and schedule important automations and constantly review automations including personalisation.
- Conduct A/B tests to understand which communications and scheduling patterns work best for the global business.
- Identify and map key lifecycle stages and audiences to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Build out an email marketing customer lifecycle plan with your findings.
- Proactively stay abreast and knowledgeable on new and emerging marketing technologies, trends and applications. Understanding how they may fit with strategic marketing priorities and capabilities for future consideration
- Stay informed on international privacy laws and inform key stakeholders of any changes
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Meta, Tableau and Google Analytics suite, and a drive to continuously test new platforms.
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, understanding of A/B testing practices, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly.
- Ability to monitor and track email KPIs to deliver reports, including insights and recommended actions to internal partners.
- Experience of delivering email marketing campaigns across territories is essential.
- 3 + years working in Klaviyo (or similar CRM tool).
- HTML (preferred but not essential).
Our benefits and perks - many from day one!
- Private Medical Insurance plans through Vitality Health
- Access to BEN our benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme through Lifeworks
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Threads Styling provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Threads Styling is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Threads Styling
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)