At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability.
Solution Success Managers play a key role at Quantexa ensuring customers attains value from the Quantexa partnership. You will act as a lead role between technical commercial teams and the customer, supporting the delivery of revenue to the business.
- Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients.
- Working closely with sales, customers, development, and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to design and deliver great solutions to the customer.
- Translate requirements into business value for our customers, articulate how these can be solved by product capabilities.
- Provide high quality input to projects and proving exercises
- Run client workshops, scoping, and evaluation sessions.
- Deliver presentations and written proposals to senior audiences.
- The role will report to the regional Head of Solution Success.
- Identify risks to the customers business outcomes
- Consulting skills with the focus of solution design to ensure outcomes
- Partner and work with alongside a commercial or technical teams to bring the best of Quantexa to our clients.
- Strong balance of both commercial and technical acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as good presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with customer and internal teams, across commercial and technical roles
- Strategic thinker who can transition between strategy and detail when required.
- Driven by doing the right thing for our customers and Quantexa
- Comfortable with a fast-paced scale up organisation.
- Be able to influence and take customers on a journey.
- Comfortable navigating complex stakeholder structures
You have experience in one of the following:
- Financial services, Government, Insurance
- FinCrime, KYC, Fraud, Data Management, Risk, Lead Generation
Previously held a role within either:
- Consulting (with focus on technology)
- Software or technology firm (technical or commercial role)
Experience with either, or ideally both:
- Proving projects (POC/V),
- Large change and implementation programmes
Ideally managed a portfolio of projects, or multiple streams within a programme
Experience working with a data-driven, analytical solution such as Entity Resolution, Network Generation or Advanced Analytics is not required but highly valued.
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Company bonus
- 11% Superannuation
- Private healthcare with Medibank
- Dental, Orthodontics & Optics Cover
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- 20 days annual leave, 13 national holidays + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
We have one mission. To help businesses grow. To make data easier. And to make the world a better place. We’re not a start-up. Not anymore. But we’ve not been around that long either. What we are is a collection of bright, passionate minds harnessing complexities and helping our clients and their communities. One culture, made of many. Heading in one direction – the future.
It's all about you
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital, disability, or veteran status. Whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
Internal pay equity across departments is crucial to our global compensation philosophy. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of experience, education, training, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Quantexa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our talent acquisition processes. If you require support, please inform our Talent Acquisition Team.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg