What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
The Quantexa Product division is central to our growth. It touches the mission critical parts of our business from our Solutions, Product Management and Industry experts. As our Risk Solutions Manager for EMEA, you will be a central point in providing thought leadership, risk expertise, support and drive to grow to the market. Under the Global Head of Risk Solutions, you’ll be part of the continuous transformation and growth of our product. You’ll make an impact by playing an important part in defining the EMEA strategy, execution of priorities, subject matter expert and upskilling colleagues that contribute to our incredible success.
What you’ll be doing.
- Actively engaging with Sales, Alliances and Pre-Sales teams to help pursue and win strategic deals within different regions, becoming a trusted advisor for EMEA.
- Working with product marketing to create and maintain the Risk solutions collateral and market assets.
- Creating and executing the go-to-market strategy for EMEA
- Supporting Product Management to represent the “voice of the market” and translate priorities into solution design, and roadmap definitions.
- Creating risk analytics / models, supporting the validation, back testing and broader model governance framework applicability to data scientists and across the three lines of defense.
- Work with the Alliances team to nurture strategic relationships with ecosystem partners in EMEA and relevant to the Solution which drive scale, differentiation and pipeline.
- Acting as a subject matter expert to help shape new materials.
- Working with the Global Head of Risk to shape our solutions strategy and future roadmap for risk management.
- Best of all, you’ll be acting as the unstoppable face of Quantexa – adding value to our clients and partners at every opportunity.
What you’ll bring.
- First and foremost, the ability to engage a room. You’ll have the ability to quickly get the trust and respect of our Sales Teams and Clients.
- Proven experience of being a Risk Management subject matter expert in financial services sector. Its essential you have experience within credit and ESG risk management (with broader risk experience also being desirable).
- A strong interest in helping our clients grow and succeed.
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to be able to communicate technical information to diverse audiences – in writing and in person.
- Technical skills. You’ll often be the first point of contact for our clients, so an ability to debug and resolve technical issues will be required.
- A sponge-like ability to learn. We’ll help you understand our product and third-party tools so you can understand them thoroughly.
- Creativity. One of our favorites. You’ll contribute to development of the solution materials covering all aspects of our product.
Nice-to-have experience and skills.
- Exposure to FinTech.
- An understanding of big data or data science.
- Knowledge of Graph analytics.
- Consulting experience.
Our perks and quirks.
What makes you Q will help you to realize your full potential, flourish and enjoy what you do, while being recognized and rewarded with our broad range of benefits.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 2 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg