We are looking for an outstanding Business Development Representative to help drive expansion at one of the most exciting and fast-growth Big data analytics tech companies in the UK. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced and award-winning team and play an instrumental role in the next phase of Quantexa’s impressive scale-up journey following its $156m series D funding round. Quantexa’s Contextual Decision Intelligence platform is helping leading global and national brands in the Financial Services, Insurance, Telco and Government sectors solve major challenges across financial crime, risk, fraud and data management.
The world’s leading organizations turn to Quantexa to use the speed and accuracy of its Decision Intelligence Platform to establish confidence in their data, reach new levels of organizational efficiency, and build business resiliency. Quantexa allows industry leaders to turn data into a renewable, reusable resource for those responsible for protecting, optimizing, and growing organizations —with certainty and clarity.
Quantexa empowers organizations to make data meaningful and drive more informed and actionable decisions. By harnessing the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa’s decision intelligence platform creates context to uncover hidden risk and new opportunities within data, that drives better, more trusted operational business decisions. Founded in 2016, Quantexa has accomplished rapid global expansion growing 100% year on year. In just over five years, we’ve grown to over 450 staff across offices in London, New York, Washington DC, Boston, Brussels, Toronto, Singapore and Melbourne
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter and team player with business development experience in enterprise B2B software solutions. You’ll be pitching Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT, Data and compliance, developing strategies to maximize your success. The role will have a strong focus on meeting setting and opportunity creation in net new accounts. Your success in this position depends on excellent prospecting, email and phone skills and the ability to quickly assess potential opportunities through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through thoughtful questioning.
In this role you will:
- Manage the lead lifecycle by qualifying cold and marketing-generated leads and set meetings for the enterprise sales team, noting each prospect's set of business needs and use case(s)
- Qualify marketing-generated leads and set meetings for the enterprise sales team, noting each prospect's set of business needs and use case(s)
- Generate Sales Ready Leads through outbound cold calling aligned to our target accounts and sales objectives
- Ensure a smooth handover process for meetings booked with our enterprise sales team
- Maintain close communication with enterprise account executives to build an outbound strategy in line with account plans
- Log all sales-related phone calls, meetings, and other activists in Salesforce
- Meet monthly and quarterly goals relating to outreach attempts, meetings set, opportunities and pipeline generated
- Work closely with the marketing team on messaging and feedback insights from your conversations
- Develop a deep understanding of the Quantexa product, value proposition, target accounts and personas
You should have:
- A consistent history of meeting and exceeding objectives around meeting setting and opportunity creation
- A high degree of self-motivation, commitment, and professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and execution skills
- Tenacity to maintain high volumes of calls and emails
- Exceptional active listening and presentation skills
- Excellent experience of inside sales experience
- A Bachelors Degree
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Knowledge of Linkedin Navigator a plus but not required
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Competitive salary & Commission 💰
- Private healthcare, Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Cycle Scheme and TechScheme
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep 🧘♀️
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off! 🌴
- Ongoing personal development
- Great WeWork Office Space & Company wide socials
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg