Quantexa empowers organisations to drive more informed and actionable decisions using data. By harnessing the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa’s decision intelligence platform creates context to uncover hidden risk and opportunity within data, that drives better business decisions. Our technology solves major challenges across financial crime, customer insight, credit risk and fraud.
In 5 years we’ve grown from a few desks huddled in the corner of a shared space to having over 350+ staff worldwide! Headquartered in London with offices in Boston, New York, Singapore, Sydney & Melbourne and Brussels, Quantexa technology is already in use by Global Tier 1 Banks and insurers, government departments, data providers and transportation and continues for further global expansion.
Having spent the last two years doing detailed market analysis and early stage business development in Tokyo, we are now ready to hire a team of professionals to build and grow our presence in Japan.
Are you seeking an exciting and rewarding journey with one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies globally? Do you want to work closely with the best minds in consultancy, technology and the data world? Quantexa is looking for a highly motivated professional who can help grow our Alliances Ecosystem. From strategic consultancies (Big Four), to specialist Government SI’s, to Technology Partners, to Data Partners, Quantexa’s Alliances Ecosystem is key to our global expansion.
Reporting to VP Government Alliances, EMEA you will work closely to:
Excite new partners through stakeholder engagement and proposition workshops.
Enable our partners to agree clear joint proposition(s) and GTM plans.
Execute our global alliances strategy with our partners to generate opportunities, collaborate-to-innovate new use cases and continue to provide the upmost value to our clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Generate and manage partner-driven a pipeline through pro-active prospecting with partner’s customer facing stakeholders
- Generate new partner enablement through the Quantexa Technology Academy for those partners building a COE around Quantexa. We want to scale through our partners!
- Engaging, training and marketing with partners
- Create executive alignment and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key stakeholders
- Navigate up and down the partner organization as appropriate
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively train partners in our core proposition, new use cases and new platform functionality
- Work closely with our Operations and Delivery teams on Partner resourcing
- Act as a liaison between our sales teams and partners to help build working relationships
- Lead partner marketing efforts with the help of Quantexa’s Marketing team for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (Webinars, Roundtables, Conferences, Events) with key partners
- Grow your partner account base through pro-active hunting in targeted channels or new verticals
- Conduct Quarterly Partner Reviews with top partners and assist Quantexa and Partner management in monitoring progress towards strategic goals
- Provide feedback to channel peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- Build out & maintain partner profile information and contact information as well as log calls and communications in CRM and other systems
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Stellar presentation skills
- Commercial experience in Direct Sales and/or Partner-Channel Sales, ideally from the Technology industry
- Track record in exceeding targets and commercial success
- Strong customer success mindset
- Capable of building trust quickly, developing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to create these genuine relationships in various environments including in-person, phone, email, and web meetings
- Must have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and a positive approach
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Possesses a solid sales foundation with an outgoing, optimistic personality
- Engages effectively at the C-Suite and Executive level both internally and externally
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger, longer term projects
- Competency with Salesforce, Excel and Office Suite, Atlassian/Jira a plus
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Competitive base salary.
- Company bonus.
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep.
- Annual leave, national holidays and your birthday off!
- On-going personal development.
- Country specific benefits
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg