Revenue Operations Manager
Puzzel: The Low-Down 🔍
Puzzel is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. Already #1 in the Nordics, and growing fast in the UK and NL holding a leadership position on Frost and Sullivan European CCaaS Radar 🚀
We are specialists in customer experience (CX) with a customer engagement platform that combines AI/Automation with a leading omnichannel contact centre, providing arguably the most comprehensive platform in the market.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with further offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Bulgaria, Netherlands, and the Philippines, we are a diverse group of go-getters with 25 years of pure cloud experience.
We pride ourselves on being inventive, dependable, adaptive, and empowered. We value open communication and honesty to confidently deliver the best service and experience to our customers.
Why we’re proud
- Puzzel was recognised as the 'most innovative European-founded CCaaS provider' and top 3 globally by Frost & Sullivan in 2023
- Best Practices Company of the Year 2023
- Glassdoor rating of 4.8
- 2023 customer NPS score of 37
- Puzzel is a family-first employer, placing high importance on work-life balance and flexible working hours - as recognised by Flexa!
- We work with Mercer on salary benchmarking, to ensure pay equality and market competitiveness
Key Data Points
- €45m in revenue FY2022
- 20% average year-on-year revenue growth
- 25% YoY growth in technology
- Currently ~240 employees
- Used by more than 1100 businesses across 40 countries
Who You Are 👀
The Revenue Operations Manager will lead the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of revenue-focused strategies, systems, and processes. This role requires a strategic thinker who can bridge the gap between sales, marketing, finance, and customer success to drive operational efficiency and revenue growth, but they should also be personable and comfortable using data driven insights to influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, finance, and customer success teams to develop and implement effective revenue operations strategies that align with overall company goals.
- Manage and optimize the end-to-end revenue cycle, including lead generation, sales pipeline management, order processing, invoicing, and revenue recognition.
- Analyse sales and revenue data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, providing actionable insights to leadership.
- Develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts and revenue projections, supporting strategic decision-making and resource allocation.
- Get the most out of sales and revenue-related technologies, such as Salesforce, Outreach, Cognism etc. for sales automation.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to revenue generation, operational efficiency, and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely revenue forecasting.
- Lead cross-functional projects that enhance revenue operations effectiveness, including process streamlining, tool integration, and data quality initiatives.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and communication across departments to ensure GTM alignment and a holistic approach to revenue generation.
- Manage, train and develop team members (currently Sales Operations Analysts) on revenue operations best practices, tools, and processes.
You should have 💪
- 3-5 years’ in Revenue Operations
- Close collaboration with Sales, RevOps AND Marketing functions
- Salesforce + additional sales automation tools
- Strong Excel (and PowerBI) + presentation skills for Management Reports
- Managerial experience (we’ll consider those with indirect reports; direct preferable)
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented, analytical mindset
- Experience in technology industry in some capacity
The nice to haves ➕➕➕
- Previous knowledge of the CCaaS/customer contact centre OR SaaS
- Proven experience/success in a business of c. 150-400 employees, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience within a VC or PE backed, growth or start-up organisation
- Bachelor degree (Business, Finance, Data Science or related preferable)
This role can be based in any of our entities: UK, NL, Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Bulgaria.
What’s In it for You? 💰
- Competitive fixed salary
- Flexible, remote or hybrid working set-up
- You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team on an upward growth trajectory
- Generous pension contribution
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
What’s the Puzzel IDEA?
Equality and Diversity 🌍
We want everyone at Puzzel to be their true, authentic selves at work irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background.
We are proud to have a diverse workforce from across the globe and are continuously striving to foster an inclusive and diverse environment, where everyone is celebrated for who they are. If there is anything we can do to support you in the interview process, or beyond, please let us know.
One Last Thing ☝🏻
Even if you feel you are only a 75% match for this role, we still want to hear from you. This list is purely indicative. Skills can always be learnt.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role, so you must have eligibility to work in the country you are applying for. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
We asked employees of Puzzel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Puzzel
Gender diversity (male:female)
London (Bank), Copenhagen, Stockholm, Malmö, Uppsala, Arendal, Oslo (HQ)